• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who would you be in Adventures?

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    Eh, maybe in Green (if it can be in English), plus it has Arcanine! Great story also, and can't beat the original!

Jeshi-chan

Gary Oak's lover <3
    Years
  • I'd be Sapphire, of course, we almost have the same personality, we're wild, brave and quite rude ^w^

But I'd be Yellow too, because I love her cuteness and her healing skills =D

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    Dia, I think, I haven't read that far, but he sounds a lot like me, ... according to what I know...

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    By Jun, you mean Perl, and by Hareta, you mean Roark?

ultimoechidna

Hacker in training
    Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2008
    A male Sapphire. I love battling, and I'm a psychopath =D
    If i couldn't change the character's sex then it'd be Green, because he's silent. And pokemon heros should be silent.

SilverGlaceon

Fantasy is better than Reality
    Years
  • Hmm, I would probably be like Ruby or Sapphire since I'm wild and like dont like being girly, but at times my girly side just takes over for a moment, and I start to worry about how I look and stuff. -_- So bothersome...

_cynthia_

the thirsty devil
    Years
  • platina~
    she is good looking , rich , and has some nice pokemon~
    and she takes on both contests and gyms~

Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2009
    Maybe Green? I just like the way he thinks.

But if I have to put aside the gender...maybe Yellow. I don't really care about anything I just want to have a friendly pokemon around me.

Lullabyse

Harvest Sprite Rescuer
    Years
  • Umm, well, I'm most like Blue (The boy) but...

I'd probably be... Yellow. If Pokemon were real, I'd suck at battling and never want to do it... Cuz I wouldn't want to hurt my Pokes. >w<

Ice_Emperor

Emperor of all that is.
    Years
  • Red. I'm a straight up battler. And we're both a little clueless sometimes. (I see Red's expression when Yellow took off her hat. XD Me and Red would be the only ones who wouldn't figure it out)
    Gold is cool, he's perverted like me. We're both strong and determined.
    Not Green, I'm not cool like that.
    Silver's a maybe. We can both be pretty emo sometimes.
    Maybe I could be Pryce? If My Lapras died I'd become the emoest character in all the manga.
    NOT RUBY AT ALL. I'm not a fa...homosexual. >.>
    But I'm probobly gunna go with Red. ^_^ He's the greatest of the greatest.

Dominus Temporis

Fezzes are cool.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2012
    And if it weighs the same as a duck, it's a witch?

I'd probably be Red or Gold. They both have some of my favorite Pokémon (Venusaur, Pikachu, Poliwrath, Typhlosion, Sudowoodo), and I just like their personalities overall. Though I think I'm more like Gold when it comes to girls... at least I notice them, as compared to Red who just doesn't seem to care.

Back