• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

WHO WOULD YOU CHOOSE?

Spikey-Eared Pichu

Pichu-pi!
Years
  • First choice would be Lugia, because he's a big, white, awsome dragon that can speak =3 I'd spend sunny afternoons flying around my backyard (15 acres XD) and going to the beach to dive down into the depths of the sea on Lugia's back to see all the life on the ocean floor. At night, I'd be laying on his back and talk to him for hours about things like how it is to be a Pokemon and how things are in his world (given that he would be transfered from PokeEarth) and if all Pokemon are good to people. In winter I'd fly on his back up north to see the snow and spend it on a secluded mountain with him to have snowball fights (I'd sooooo lose XD) and make snow forts (Psychic powers are awsome for snow building).

My parents probably would freak out and tell me I can't keep him but I wouldn't care. If anything, I'd keep him in his PokeBall while they're home and take him out when they aren't. My brother and sister would be in complete awe and beg me for rides on him and other stuff, which I'd allow since they love Pokemon as much as I do. My friends would either think that I'm some uber freak and avoid me for fear that I'd turn on them, or they'd be like my brother and sister and think I'm super cool XD.

I'd love Lugia with all my heart, but wouldn't treat him as a pet. He'd be more than that, he'd be like my closest, best friend! I wouldn't care what anyone would think because I could unleash hurricane fury on them with Lugia's Aeroblast and Hydro Pump. His psychic powers would make life a lot easier on me, but I wouldn't abuse his powers or anything like that.

Man, I want a Lugia now X'C

Meta-Morph

A Mysterious Person Appeared!
    Years
  • I would like a Totodile. It's so awesome, it's jaws are cool, IT'S BLUE, and a crocodile!

Then when he evolves......AWESOMENESS.

LunarAssassin

Miya3q
    Years
  • i think i'd have Lugia too. i would enjoy the company of a large beautiful and speaking pokemon. Night rides and chatting would be the best. if only if only...

First choice would be Lugia, because he's a big, white, awsome dragon that can speak =3 I'd spend sunny afternoons flying around my backyard (15 acres XD) and going to the beach to dive down into the depths of the sea on Lugia's back to see all the life on the ocean floor. At night, I'd be laying on his back and talk to him for hours about things like how it is to be a Pokemon and how things are in his world (given that he would be transfered from PokeEarth) and if all Pokemon are good to people. In winter I'd fly on his back up north to see the snow and spend it on a secluded mountain with him to have snowball fights (I'd sooooo lose XD) and make snow forts (Psychic powers are awsome for snow building).

My parents probably would freak out and tell me I can't keep him but I wouldn't care. If anything, I'd keep him in his PokeBall while they're home and take him out when they aren't. My brother and sister would be in complete awe and beg me for rides on him and other stuff, which I'd allow since they love Pokemon as much as I do. My friends would either think that I'm some uber freak and avoid me for fear that I'd turn on them, or they'd be like my brother and sister and think I'm super cool XD.

I'd love Lugia with all my heart, but wouldn't treat him as a pet. He'd be more than that, he'd be like my closest, best friend! I wouldn't care what anyone would think because I could unleash hurricane fury on them with Lugia's Aeroblast and Hydro Pump. His psychic powers would make life a lot easier on me, but I wouldn't abuse his powers or anything like that.

Man, I want a Lugia now X'C
    i think i'd have Lugia too. i would enjoy the company of a large beautiful and speaking pokemon. Night rides and chatting would be the best. if only if only...

Last edited:

institutions

ain't that a kick in the head?
    Years
  • I'm going to resist the urge to say my favorite pokemon (Glaceon) and pick another.

Either an Alakazam or Gengar.
    Alakazam = psychic powers + super smart (5000+ IQ, right? wtf.)
    Gengar = Just a super cool ghost type.

Lieutenant Unstable

Camelot Castaway
    Years
  • I'm going to resist the urge to say my favorite pokemon (Glaceon) and pick another.

Either an Alakazam or Gengar.
    Alakazam = psychic powers + super smart (5000+ IQ, right? wtf.)
    Gengar = Just a super cool ghost type.

Oh, I forgot about Gengar!! That would be so much fun. I used to actually daydream about playing with Gengar, Ghastly, and Haunter in their Haunted Tower from the anime. That place looks SO fun! I mean, uhh...LOOKED. Because, I'm obviously way too old for that kind of stuff now. >_> <_< *cough cough*

Brittani

Pokefan for life!! (:
    Years
  • hmmm thats a hard one, so many pokemon!! probably lucario because he can talk and he would protect me, almost like having a body guard hehe. I would keep him a secret because if anyone knew, anyone at all, they would probably tell someone else and soon the whole world would be after my lucario O. o sure he cant do much power wise but i dont care, i would treat him like one of the family and we would be best friends!!

my first choice was lugia but someone already said that so i figured i should go with something else.

Hydra

Poke'mon Master C:
    Years
  • I think I'd pick either Meowth or Dratini. Just because those two have always been my favorites.

Vindel

Team Rocket's Worst Nightmare
    Years
  • Hm...

I'd probably pick a Gible. It's small and cute, but if you tick that thing off, it'll hit you with Dragon Rage!

On a side note, I think it would be fun to have Dialga, and mess with time a bit. Or maybe Palkia to mess with space and reality...Heh heh heh...

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
  • I would probably pick Smoochum. It's cute, known to be nice and would fit nicely in my new apartment. Plus I could use its psychic abilities to my advantage. I would spoil it rotten.

Japas

Monotype'n it.
    Years
  • I'd go for a Haunter, probably. It's a spooky, yet playful creature (as demonstrated in the anime) and would come in handy when it came to messing around with people. Whether it be in a fun way, or a not-so-nice one ;)

Plus, Haunter's always held a place among my favorites.

RivalGator

I hate them all.
    Years
  • I would either go for a Meowth or Mismagius. Those two Pokemon are absolutely adorable to me. Or I would get a Celebi to travel back into time, because I don't want to go into the future. I want to go back into the past.

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
  • I don't even know. First I thought Alakazam cause it can learn teleport and there's so many times I've wanted to do that. But I also want something to ride on, which leads me to two epic dragons in Dragonite and Rayquaza. Mixing these together I get Latios. I'd debate myself over Latios and Dragonite all day but I think in the end I'd probably choose Latios. Gotta love flying 6 foot 7 psychic dragons. :P

xforeverxmetalx

<insert clever title here>
    Years
  • Mew. I'd play with it, and it could just teleport away or hide when necessary. And teleport me places. And when necessary it could transform into Lugia or something and epically blow away anyone who might try to hurt me, or just fly me around. And use telekinesis/psychic powers to make me food or turn out the lights or other things I'm too lazy to do myself. Oh and it's really cute. It would be shiny too because I like blue better than pink.

*daydreams*

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Tough decision. :( I think I'd like a Smeargle that has Sketched Transform so I could have whatever I wanted to! C:

Back