• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Who's In Your Pokéwalker, How Many Steps And Watts Do You Have?

Watts?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

sasuneuchiha

Neither Darkness nor Light...
Years
  • *sniffle*

In my pokewalker, I've got a Dratini...22096 steps...734 watts because I emptied...but then I lost my walker and can't find it T.T

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
    Years
  • I empty my walker cause I caught some pikas in yellow forest and one turned out to be the flying pika! so decide to put in my Pikachu ( not flying pika)

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2011
    on my pokewalker i currently have
    bellsprout on yellow forest
    16957 steps
    3 watts
    iv been using the watts looking for a flying or surfing pikachu

Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2017
    on my pokewalker i currently have
    bellsprout on yellow forest
    16957 steps
    3 watts
    iv been using the watts looking for a flying or surfing pikachu

If you want I can trade you a surfing pikachu for something worth it.
    Offer? :P

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2011
    no sorry i allready have 1 from a japenese friend but i want to have my own that i caught my self

Years
  • I am disappointed with the lack of a zero watts option. I always send Watts back to my game when I get home along with the Pokemon that I was carrying around with me.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • Merged your thread on how many watts one has with the thread here. IT basically covers the exact same topic, plus some extra. :)

How many watts do I have though? Zero... D:

Years
    • she/her or they/them
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    I have 13,760 steps and 56 watts. I transferred all of my Watts to my DS earlier today to fix a bug with the Yellow Forest route that I've noticed (wouldn't let me catch a Pikachu that was in group A or B), then went out on a walk. The rest of the time I was using my Pokéwalker cheater device.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Currently I have 12056 Steps, with 630 watts in the Treehouse.

Yesterday I almost got 30000 steps because of an event our band was hosting. XD; Least it got me the Treehouse route in the end. I needed a break from the Light Balls, Thunderstones, and Pikachus.

Oh, and I have Sapphire my Minun in the Pokewalker, aye.

Last edited:

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years
  • ATM, it's Sandshrew. I went to Silver Dollar City this weekend, and managed 17,800 steps Saturday(and yes, I took it off for the rides...). I currently have a total of 25,728 steps, and 800something watts. :D

Years
  • i have tyranitar in mine i have track practice and i play basketball alot during the day so i have 30000 steps and 2000+ watts and thats without cheating so im a pretty active person!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back