• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whos into Fashion

Whats your Style?

• Preppy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gangsta

• Alternative / Groupie

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Gothic

• Nerd

• Normie

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • Supreme Trend Setter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
I dont like Comfortable stuff , like Baggy Jeans ... I cant stand that stuff , That fashion statement was made 3 years ago. ^_^ This year all about Vintage.

Haruka

Pokémon Coordinator
Years
Well heres my personality (updated):
Social Skills: 36%
Fashion: 2%
Intellegence: 36% (most payed attention on)
Proforming Art/Regular Art Abilities (Dance, Music, Art, etc. Including Marching Band :P): 26%

Well, Fashion is the least thing I worry about. Music, Intellegence, and Social Skills matter the most.

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
Years
I used to be alot into fashion, but now its like whats the point, I care what people think of my clothes, unless I am dressing like a hobo or something XD.

Haruka

Pokémon Coordinator
Years
Well, I only wear a Medium Lenth Skirt (Not those really short ones.) and a shirt.

I really don't care about fashion. I don't spend my time messing around with my hair like a beauty and put make-up on myself.. it's distracting..

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
sorry to say this... no offense to anyone who is actually into fashion:

-not an efficient way of doing things...
To me it looks just the same as many other ordinary clothes. If brand is involved, i don't see the difference between a shirt without a name and a shirt with a special "name" on it... however the price is at least tripled. Sounds more like a money trap to me.

Must we do things a certainly way just to seek for acceptance? If people accept you for who you try to be instead of who you really are, then i don't see if this acceptance is really worth it...

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
Well , I cant break the code and come in wearing something from Wal-mart(TM) now can i. Plus Dressing the Way Girls Like boys to dress is the best way to get Girls ^_^;;

Haruka

Pokémon Coordinator
Years
frostweaver said:
sorry to say this... no offense to anyone who is actually into fashion:

-not an efficient way of doing things...
To me it looks just the same as many other ordinary clothes. If brand is involved, i don't see the difference between a shirt without a name and a shirt with a special "name" on it... however the price is at least tripled. Sounds more like a money trap to me.

Must we do things a certainly way just to seek for acceptance? If people accept you for who you try to be instead of who you really are, then i don't see if this acceptance is really worth it...
True. I don't wear tight, skin showing clothes to attract boys. :P..

I do it the natural way, showing off true, natural beauty inside yourself. :P

Years
Dizzy said:
Well , I cant break the code and come in wearing something from Wal-mart(TM) now can i. Plus Dressing the Way Girls Like boys to dress is the best way to get Girls ^_^;;
I rather get a girl from her liking my personality rather then the other...and the Wal-Mart brothers are all billionaires' so you think they care about what they sell?

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
But Pyschical Attraction Makes up 87% percent of a Quiz i took today , People are Attracted to you by your looks, unless u meet them on the internet or something.

Thats why im a Canvas to girls , they like dressing me up lol , they cant resist playing with my hair.

Haruka

Pokémon Coordinator
Years
Who cares if I am not sexy or hot! It doesn't matter! The point is. The beauty comes within yourself. The outside doesn't count.

Remember the episode with vulpix. :P The inside count..

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
hey! I just realized...when my hair gets long, it grows out almost like an afro, and then girls like to play in it :D

anyways...about the comment about fashionable clothes costing too much...I happen to do all my clothing shopping at just the right time, sale time. I don't think I spent more than $20 on anything in my wardrobe (except for my shoes, which I think cost me around $80...>.<)

Timbjerr

Years
as much as I like the idea of girls playing with my hair, I still want to keep it short (after awhile it gets annoying hearing girls offer to braid my hair into cornrows)

I hate cornrows, they look soo stupid if they're not on a Black person >.<

Timbjerr

Years
Haruka said:
That does not relate to topic.. :P..

The point is, fashion is something that would be Beauty in the outside.

and the inside count (inner beauty), NOT the outside.
I agree that it is inner beauty that counts in the long run, but I deeply believe that the outer beauty is much more important when you first meet someone.

Honestly, if you were put into a room with two strangers (one butt ugly person and one extremely beautiful person), which one would you walk up to and introduce yourself to first?

You gotta face the facts, today's society is shallow...once you get past a certain age, you'll never make friends or meet a lifelong companion unless you have an abundance of outer beauty, and what kind of clothes you wear greatly determines how you are rated as far as outer beauty...(it may be cruel, but it is the society we live in...)

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
Lol thats mean , I hate Cornrows too they hurt , The Outside Matters Too , Havent you ever heard of Look Your best , dress the ocassion?

Years
tmbjr said:
I agree that it is inner beauty that counts in the long run, but I deeply believe that the outer beauty is much more important when you first meet someone.

Honestly, if you were put into a room with two strangers (one butt ugly person and one extremely beautiful person), which one would you walk up to and introduce yourself to first?
I think everyone knows the answer to that...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back