• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whos into Fashion

Whats your Style?

• Preppy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gangsta

• Alternative / Groupie

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Gothic

• Nerd

• Normie

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • Supreme Trend Setter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
latiosspud said:
In my great-grandfather's time you were noticed if you were rich, now fashion kind of takes over...I wonder what's next.

you never know... whatever society craves for is what they look for next. Who knows? but one thing i'm sure about is:

whatever they crave for next is not going to be the inner quality of a person.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Very good point, tmbjr. X_x I tend not to talk to really "pretty" people though. A lot of them are mean and conceited. -_-; I mostly just end up striking up conversation with whoever the funniest/most interesting person in the room is. I don't really care about looks since I know I'm not the greatest looking either. *shrugs*

Jessica

Sweet Little Darling
Years
Well, I tried to be popular in 5th grade and used Fashion, but it didn't work at all. LOL. No wounder. I found out that I don't need Fashion to become popular. Just get a bunch of good and kind friends and then talk to them. Well, I just wear normal clothes like any girl would wear, but darn. My sister said not to play with the hair. Is it really worth it by playing your hair and not remember the directions. I guess not.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
o_O I don't quite see how playing with hair could cause anyone to be so distracted but... *shrugs*

That's a very mature way of looking at it. ^_^ I don't understand why anyone feels they need fashion to be popular. I'd love to see those people in my school where we wear uniforms all the time. You've gotta rely on your personality and talents to be popular or well known. :P

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
ehh..watching a girl play with her hair is strangely mesmorizing...I can never help but stare at her...

I agree with Lightning about the school uniforms...I haven't worn uniforms at school since 6th grade (but 6th grade brings back terrible memories of being bullied ny the rich stuck-up kids...)

Years
tmbjr said:
ehh..watching a girl play with her hair is strangely mesmorizing...I can never help but stare at her...

I agree with Lightning about the school uniforms...I haven't worn uniforms at school since 6th grade (but 6th grade brings back terrible memories of being bullied ny the rich stuck-up kids...)
It works differently at my school, one of my friends who lives in a five million dollar (Canadian of course :D ) house always gets stalkers after his money. I still don't know why he invites the whole grade to his birthday party...

wardjacke

Banned
Years
  • Seen Jan 25, 2012
Cropped pants, contrarily accustomed as capris, are best than shorts and below than pants and end in amidst your knee and ankle. If you chafe them, they altogether fit your legs and yet they are about fit if it anteroom your dogie appropriately accentuating it more.

Rest

Showstealer Pro: Trial Version
Years
I love fashion. It's an artistic, outward statement and an extension of yourself. I wholeheartedly agree that beauty comes from the inside, but I admire people who take care of how they look like outside their homes.

I guess if we're playing slots and all, I guess I'm a normie. I like to slip in brogue shoes and a pair of shorts out. Is there a type for that? :D It's constantly hot and humid here, so rarely do I have the chance to jump into a monkey suit or jacket.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back