• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whos into Fashion

Whats your Style?

• Preppy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gangsta

• Alternative / Groupie

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Gothic

• Nerd

• Normie

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • Supreme Trend Setter

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tsukushi-chan

Evil Genius
Years
I dress kinda funky. o.o I wear sorta boyish vintage punk stuff, and chains. XD; I don't think I really fit into any category though, but most of teh time I just wear whatever. Sometimes five days in a row, which I just realized is not a very good habit. XD

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
i really don't care what another dresses...

as long as you're dressing something and not dressing like a star in a R rated movie, i'm cool.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
Dizzy said:
:mad: I like fashion , it helps me concentrate , i dont dress like im in an R rated movie or anythin
I wonder why it's so important to for them to keep repeating "I don't care." -_-

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
Dizzy said:
:mad: I like fashion , it helps me concentrate

Dizzy how does fashion helps you concentrate? Cause if fashion can help me concentrate in school, then maybe i should learn a little bit about it on the internet and those psychology books/websites...

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
it does help me concentrate ^^ when i wear my tan velour suit , not only do i mkae a fashion statement and look marvelous but im alos showing house spirit

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
I'm a...normie. n_n; But I like cute stuff, and I buy fashion magazines only to drool over the pretty clothes... *_*

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
I love Fashion magazines ^^.

My aunt wants to make some of the fashions she said they were cute and girls would definately buy them ^^.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
I would think that thinking about fashion so much would make you concentrate less on the important things since your mind isn't focused on one thing. o_O;

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
My style is more cute and casual. I don't like the preppy outfits, but I still love wearing skirts. (Not the really short ones. Medium length!) I like to look nice, but I don't want to go all out and start buying all kinds of beauty magazines, make-up, etc. O_o Too expensive and not worth it. Plus I prefer to look more natural. I think I'm fine just the way I am. ^_^

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
if I can describe my fashion sense with one word, it would be: Preppy...kinda a cross between outdoorsy and preppy...

If I had to choose one of the above options, I will have to say Alternative/Groupie

Haruka

Pokémon Coordinator
Years
Well heres my personality:
Social Skills: 36%
Fashion: 2%
Intellegence: 36%
Music Abilities: 18%
Artistic Ability: 8% (much higher on the computer)

Well, Fashion is the least thing I worry about. Music, Intellegence, and Social Skills matter the most.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
actually, wouldn't musical abilities be counted as artistic abilities?

Art is not defined just as its common visual meaning; art is any means of creative outlet, including music, dance, acting, or singing...

Igglybuddy

OMG PENGUINS
Years
Eh, I always weigh comfort a great deal more than perceived fashion trends...I wear what I find comfortable, and what *I* think looks good. I try to be a non-conformist...but I don't conform to nonconformity either (goths, punks, etc.)...of course, I don't go overboard...I know this one girl who tries to be a 'real' punk...she showed up to school today in a velvet cape, bleach-streaked hoodie, pinstripe pants, fishnet hose and combat boots. She also sported ungelled bleached hair colored with sharpies... and she complains about how people make judgements about her based on her clothing... x_X

I do believe that, to an extent, it is important to look 'good'...people tend to judge you initially based on what you're wearing. If you're wearing low-rider jeans, high heels and a low-cut top, it says something different than if you're wearing a studded jacket and combat boots.

I usually wear a black or navy blue t-shirt and cargo khakis...men's, so I don't have to wear a belt. Yup.

So...yup. To quote Kairi:

Comfort > Fashion

I'm done. o_O

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
Keleri said:
Eh, I always weigh comfort a great deal more than perceived fashion trends...I wear what I find comfortable, and what *I* think looks good. I try to be a non-conformist...but I don't conform to nonconformity either (goths, punks, etc.)...of course, I don't go overboard...I know this one girl who tries to be a 'real' punk...she showed up to school today in a velvet cape, bleach-streaked hoodie, pinstripe pants, fishnet hose and combat boots. She also sported ungelled bleached hair colored with sharpies... and she complains about how people make judgements about her based on her clothing... x_X

I do believe that, to an extent, it is important to look 'good'...people tend to judge you initially based on what you're wearing. If you're wearing low-rider jeans, high heels and a low-cut top, it says something different than if you're wearing a studded jacket and combat boots.

I usually wear a black or navy blue t-shirt and cargo khakis...men's, so I don't have to wear a belt. Yup.

So...yup. To quote Kairi:

Comfort > Fashion

I'm done. o_O

Wow, that's a way back quote! I remember saying that as Haruka-chan right? Very cool. ^_^

Igglybuddy

OMG PENGUINS
Years
Kairi said:
Wow, that's a way back quote! I remember saying that as Haruka-chan right? Very cool. ^_^

Meep, I meant to copy your Fashion > Style inequality from the beginning of the post, but it got a bit switched-up in my mind I guess. Oh well! *basks in praise* ^_~

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
Oh, so I see. lol, I could have sworn that was back on he old one... I guess 1,700 posts+ is hard to keep track of. x.x;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back