• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who's MenayTime

Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2014
    So hi guys it's menaytime so my name is MenayTime and i'm from MenayCity :P
    No seriously i'm from morocco so i'm amoroccan :3
    I'm a 15 years old boy who love graphic design, girl, pokemon :D
    I don't know what i can tell you more about me.

I'm using google chrome.
    My favourite Color : Blue and Red :P
    My favourite Pokemon trainer : Red and blue :3
    My favourite Pokemon : Charizard

I hope i'll find my place in this community :)

If you want to know something just ask in comment :D

Have a nice day

Years
    Hi there buddy! As a new member I can tell you, you can chat about everything on these forums. The members are nice,
    the moderators are active and lots of interesting topics. I'm sure you'll enjoy it!

Are you planning of studying Graphic Design in the future?

Years
    Graphic designing is the bomb! I love to create all sorts of digital art from banners to pixel art and etc. Why not consider posting your work for us in the Art & Design board? We would love to see what you have to show us as well as give feedback if you're looking for comments and critique.

And of course, welcome to PokeCommunity, MenayTime. n~n Any Pokemon fan's welcome so I'm sure you'll have a hefty bit to discuss, from all the generations to even joining Pokemon-related clubs among other things. Be sure to stick around. And hah, go red and blue! I love colors in general though but my personal favorites are pink, orange, gold, and green. Let us love colors together.

Have a great time and be sure to contact the staff with blue, orange, or red names for help. We're always happy to assist you. :) Cheers and have a good day!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    I'm getting back into graphic designing myself by making a few icons! I hope to make an icon shop soon for people, so, hopefully that works out! Mm, and I do hope that we can see you on the Art board, to show off your graphic designs, if you want to!

Welcome to the forums, though, and it's great to see you! I really love the colors Blue and Green; they're my absolute fav. <3 Charizard isn't too bad of a pokemon; I really love it's X-Megaform! It's really powerful, and I like how you can utilize things like Dragon Dance for it to become even more strong! I really liked Red and Blue from Pokemon Origin, if you've seen that! It was so amazing to watch them battle and grow strong. <3

As said, the staff team will happily assist you anytime! And I hope that we can talk and see each other again to be pals! Have a nice day too. :3

Back