• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who's More Annoyingly Cute? The Pichu Bros. or Plusle and Minun?

Which Pair is More Annoyingly Cute?

• The Pichu Bros.!

Votes: 19 47.5%
  • Plusle and Minun!!

Votes: 13 32.5%
  • Neither! They're not THAT cute...

Votes: 8 20.0%

• Total voters

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
Years
  • Come on, we all think they're cute, but which pair is just so sickeningly sweet that they make your teeth hurt and make you feel as if you're watching a sweentened version of Blue's Clues? Which pair is the most annoyingly cute?

For me, it's the Pichu Bros. They just get on my nerves they're so cute....

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
  • I'm the only one that voted Plusle and Minun?! XD Whatever, I think in the movie and the anime they are soooooooo kawaii! <333 They just have those sweet widdle faces, plus they're more rabbit-like than the little rat brothers. XD *clings to Jorge* :3

~Kelsey

Nine

Kirby + Pineapples = Love
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jun 11, 2007
    Plusle and Minun. For some reason they make me want to take a frying pan to them.

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
  • The Pichu Brothers. They make those sounds which annoy me a lot but the pair are so cute!

Kaiyori

Godzrilla hungry?
    Years
  • Me Well same with coolmaster Pichu.bros they are so cute but are annoying after you get to know them

Years
    • Age 34
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2013
    Typhlozion said:
    I'm the only one that voted Plusle and Minun?! XD Whatever

Dont worry Kelsey your not the only one, i voted for them too. Why? because there so darn kawaii (i should'nt be talking like this -_-) *ahem* i'll be leaving now

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    i voted neither, there are plenty of other pokemon cuter than them 4, and by that i mean they arent cute xD

Dee Trier

Drageon The Dragon Type Eevee
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Feb 19, 2010
    Actually i only saw the pichu brothers but, i think its more kawai than plusle and minun

Years
  • I voted for Plusle and Minun all the way! Both Plusle and Minun are both so funny in the movie Destiny Deoxys when Tory is afraid of Pokemon and Plusle and Minun want to have fun with him then Tory is like "Ahhh get away from me"

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    <3 Pichu Bros! <3

They are awesome! I <3 them so much ^^ I used to have a little pichu pencil topper!

Some n00b stole it though ;; *sob*

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    I personally think Plusle and Minun are cuter than the Pichu Bros. tehy have floppy ears! Who couldn't love floppy ears?! :classic: I never really thought Pichu was that cute for some reason... definately not as cute as Pikachu ^^

Murpheos

Fists of Flame!
    Years
  • I look at Plusle and Minun as being copies of Pikachu and Pichu, then Pichu as being the copy of Pikachu, so I like Pichu better.

Back