• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who's That Pokemon Giveaway!

Years
    This one is my personal favorite of its type

Who's That Pokemon Giveaway!

HINT: decrease the size.

Years
    You don't need to post something like that.

And by the way, there's no such thing as a cool hacker. You didn't even spell it right. >.>;

And besides, it's Smeargle. It's not something that's actually good, like a Gible or Chimchar (he's breeding these). So why should we care?
    That's not really needed either.

I take offense to anyone who brags about his victory.
    A little bragging rights won't hurt anybody. He didn't even brag that much.

Because you offended me, then gave a poor excuse to try and get yourself out of trouble.

Look, just don't post solely to say, "You're too late, I've already won".
    Look, you don't post solely to trigger drama out of little things like that.

What I've quoted is all your post should have been. You need to learn some manners.
    And you need some aswell.

Col_hacker/whatever, please also stay on topic next time you're being picked on.

Years
    sorry guys i was online last night... my brother was playing pearl though =/ i'll post the next image shortly and so far i have a lapras for someone and im working on hatching a smeargle for someone else. i'll look for a hoppip while hatching the smeargle.

Back