• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

WHO's that pokemon

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2010
    Charmander is the one!
    Is it buizel?

An ice pokemon with a beak. Call me number 1.

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
    Spiritomb?

I'm the only electric pokemon you'll ever encounter at the bottom of the sea. My eyes are "plus"-shaped

who am I?

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Chinchou! :)

I'm small, pink, cute, and star shaped. I'm just a widdle baby, so don't hurt me, please! Who am I?

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
    gtfo Snorlax, I ain't getting a Flute just to wake you up.

Just because one of my types doesn't affect you doesn't mean you should block me. =( I'll go hack a radio to get the flute program running. >=[

Nikorasu

Shut down the devil sound
    Years
    I dont see anything linking to a pokemon above so I'll just say Miltank

I've been left by my trainer on this rock and will wait in any weather conditions till he comes back.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Just because one of my types doesn't affect you doesn't mean you should block me. =( I'll go hack a radio to get the flute program running. >=[

Rotom?

The one above is obviously Charmander.

I'm probably the best smelling Pokemon ever since I'm basically a flower. My first evolution is painfully obtained through honey trees. Who am I?

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
    Years
    • Age 32
    • They/Them
    • UK
    • Seen today
    ummmmmmm.....Gyrados I think, alot of pokemon can learn dragon rage.

You need to put a clue to the next Pokémon after you've answered it. :)

I am known as the Drill Pokémon, and I can destroy a building in one strike. Unlike my previous evolution, I can walk on two legs. Who am I?

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2021
    Nidoking

My family are seen as one of the stupidest but I am one of the, if not the cleverest pokemon.

Back