• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who's your fave moderator/Person of Power on PC?

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Obvious to say its Kairi. :P She's the only person of highest power that actually is active at PC, she's inspiring, and heck, she's been an doll to me. She's paciently guided me in PC even though I was arrogant and standofish. X3; She's very very nice, and she's like a sister to me.

She's the only admin I actually respect. =/ Unlike other admins who are all high on themselves and crap. >>

And like PyroMunkie said, Toothy deserves recognition. So he's one of my favorites mods. The rest are on my buddy list

*dies*

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    I like all the mods, except that one moron name PIKA2! He or she, or what it is, really gets on my nerves! He spams, he's a lousy mod, he always random, and doesn't even act like a mod. He acts like a stupid newbie that JUST got mod powers. Also what else gets on my nerves with the sweetie junk. It was funny, but now it just creeps me out! Just between you and me, I don't think he's straight. He SAYS he isn't intrested in relationships, just saying. He is so stupid, he needs to be demodded, and banned! I loath him/her/it so!!! XD

J/K!

w00t! I got one vote! ^0^

Anyway sweeties, I say Kairi, she has a lot of power here... So RESPECTFULLY ph33r h3r! XD Really, she does the best job here. ^0^

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Well, I like Jeremy,Eli,Blue,toothy,Ryan,Shadow, and well a couple others I cant name at teh moment.

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    well, i have quite a lot of power here at PC... so, i'd have to say me... only kidding! i know my place. *bows down to staff*
    so, i think blue's probly my favorite cuz he posts in the power rangers club sometimes and he's never been mad at me (yet)

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Tendo Tooth and Piro for me...the three forgotten modsXD But they all are great guys.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    I obviously get less respect than I thought I did. XD

I'll just place my vote for Andy and leave.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Stripes said:
    I would have to say DF Dadragonz! Yep! mmhmm! definately! Probably the best I know on PC.

PS: Blue no offense towards you, but yuo scare the bajeebers out of me. XD
    Aww how sweet...ya I hate this dare to ? ?

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    I do not know everybody but for now Blue because he does good anime work.

Back