• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who's your fave moderator/Person of Power on PC?

pichugirl

CardCaptors
    Years
    • Age 32
    • MD
    • Seen Oct 3, 2007
    Stripes said:
    I would have to say DF Dadragonz! Yep! mmhmm! definately! Probably the best I know on PC.

PS: Blue no offense towards you, but yuo scare the bajeebers out of me. XD
    Kairi is abously so much better. She's the best on pc all the pc's in the world! I'm kairi's biggest fan!

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    Lightning: 1
    I haven't posted in here because if you could not figure out who I would choose then you deserved to be slapped! But what is this!?!?! Only one vote! So, now I have to come in so that it can be at least two.

Just one...you people sicken me! Lol

:\

I like a lot of the others. But some are more important. Lol

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
    None =3 None at all =D

Not really ;D Toothache and Blue I zuppoze. It zeemz that lately mozt modz only talk to other regualr memberz if they're telling them what they did wrong. They almozt zeem blind to anyone but other modz and rulebreakerz O.<
    Blue and toothache (oh, and Eliana az well) actually reply to normal memberz.

winnie

Long Live Guitars
    Years
    I haven't exactly met all of them so i'd just say that their all good mods and admins...etc... i mean their the ones that helps us all ;)

mvtm

Years
    lol i tied between Lightning,Dakota,Brittany and Alexiz.

This is hard ...but i choose Alex because is the one i most know

Last edited:

Jess

Banned
    Years
    My most favorite would have to be PPNSteve.
    Steve hosts PC, And Co-Owns it with Kwesi.Steve is also the Owner Of PPN (the website I been working at for 2 years),and he is an Awesome Guy.
    Also he is fun to talk to on MSN when your bored..XD

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    Eliana all the way, sweeties! But who didnt know I was gona pick her? XD

Flaming Torchic

HalOWNED!
    Years
    Kairi- Because she's like PC's Mother-Goose.

Lightning- Uh.. let's see... nah, can't think of anything. ;) She just is, dangit!

Arcanine- Because if there was a Father-Goose, he'd be it.

Kayleigh- While although she is very kind to anyone that she talks to, she also doesn't let anyone walk over her. Because of that, I respect her.

LilyPichu- She's just so mature for her age! *Waits for Lil to come in and deny it*.

I'd choose between one of them, but if I do, the others will come after me. >>;

Last edited:

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    We can only choose one person? In that case, my vote goes to Abby, also known as Kairi.

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
    Don't we have a thing in MOTM for this? Isn't that enough?

I can't decide between Abby, Sawah, and Jedi_Amara. :/

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    Well, I don't want to make anyone feel bad; because I love all the mods here. They all have great personalities and such. But I'd have to say Claire ish teh one. I knew Claireness before she was ever a mod/s-mod/admin. XD She's always been such a sweetie and she's been there for me whenever I was down in the dumps. ^_~ I <3 you Claireness!! ^o^ *glomps*

~Kelsey

Back