• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Resolved: Why are my threads not getting replies

Years
  • I have made several threads on the forum and quite a few have had no replies and I find this to be extremely rude all I want to do is create fun and great debates about the Pokemon games I did a recent thread where I explained that I had just finished Pokemon Diamond on DS using a team of a Team Galactic member and its had 52 views and not one single response I don't see what was wrong with the thread same with the ones I posted months ago about Colosseum & XD: Gale of Darkness.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Online now
    Nobody is obligated to post in any particular thread and there's really nothing rude about it. Forums are also slower/less active than they used to be, so sometimes it takes longer to get any sort of reply or you get fewer responses if any at all.

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Advises not reading into view count too closely either. Likely increments from unregistered users and bots as well.

Case in point: 25,516 profile visits across roughly 28 months as a member. Works out to roughly 30 a day consistently. Is not nearly that popular, even as a more visible moderator. Doubts more than 5% of those are registered users. Bets on closer to 2-3%.

Edit: Another data point: current users online.
    "Active now: 40 registered members / 3424 total"

Last edited:
    Back