• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Why can't money grow on trees?

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
  • By the way, this thread is not to be confused with this one.

Have you ever wanted something so bad but couldn't get it because of how expensive it is? What was it? How much was it? :O

For me, it's something from million$orchestra. Takeru designs his own clothes and stuff, then he sells them like in Japan and overseas in his webshop. Well, there's this hoodie I want sooooo bad like omg... but it in US money, it costs over 300 dollars. I figure since we're talking importing plus the fact that he designed it or something... that's why it's expensive. BUT OMG I WANT ONE SO BAD BECAUSE THIS IS MY HERO WE'RE TALKING ABOUT. His designs are so amazing. <3

I asked my dad about it and as I figured... he said no. XD My dad is in charge of expenses and stuff like that.

So, anyway... what about you?

Sirfetch’d

There are lots of things actually. I want a new car, an island, a whole new wardrobe, etc. All of these things are pure luxuries but I still would like them. Too bad I can't afford any of them, specifically the first two since one is millions of dollars and the other is still quite expensive. I am currently saving though to really go on a good shopping spree for clothes.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
  • I'd like a compact car, a 1 bedroom apartment, nice clothes, a kinky girlfriend, and an easy job in IT that pays my bills and then some.

But as Rich Boy Winston put it, there are some things money can't buy...

but he's apparently never heard of Team Rocket because you can buy Pokémon.

Spiff

love child
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 30, 2023
    How about a Gretsch White Falcon.

Spoiler:

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

pkmin3033

There was a Volks-made Suigintou doll on eBay a few years ago that went for £3000 or so...I wanted it so, SO badly. The Pullips dolls are ugly, and they're aggravatingly fragile. This one was about twice the size of those, and it was absolutely gorgeous. If I bought that it'd destroy my savings now, and back then I didn't have even half of that. I still want one ;_;

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
  • The only thing I want right now would probably be a custom desktop. I have a couple friends who know how to build computers, so I've been saving up for that for a while. I could get it at any time I guess, but I don't want to dip into my savings. If I can help it, I'm never getting money from my savings unless I absolutely need it.

Back