• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Why Did You Join PokeCommunity?

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    'cause I luv teh cute little pokemanz.

Basically..XD

I just googled .. And yay PC.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    I was just curious on what it's like to join sites like these.

That, and just jumpin' from a sinkin' ship to another one.

I'm not much of a fan of Pokémon anymore, but I still like to discuss about it. It brings back the nostalgia.

Lily!

moved
    Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2010
    I stalked followed my buddies here. Plus, I'm a hardcore Pokemon fan. 8)​

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    I joined PC so I could download Shiny Gold XD
    Didn't have much activity for about a month, and now well yeah. I'm here XD

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    I needed help when I was playing Pokemon Emerald. Couldn't find anything and I stumbled upon PC.

And now here I am.

Sunyshore

=^-^=
    Years
    SPPf started to bug me so much that I didn't want to visit there anymore. A few other forums, where I was a member, were too small for me with their 5-10 active members. Then I found this place, or actually, I had found this place years ago, but only then I really started to consider joining this place. After being sure that this is a good place for me, I decided to join, though I was a little afraid of the reputation system at first. But in the end, I'm really glad to be a member here. ^_^

Evilyn

Termination Bliss
    Years
    Almost everywhere I went, the name "Poké Community" popped up somewhere, so I tought I'd check it out and ended up joining it.

Harmonie

Winds ღ
    Years
    I joined, quite simply, due to boredom. Or at least that's what I think, it's been a few years... It's an active forum, and I used to be a huge Pokemon fan, and still enjoy the games, so why not?

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
    Years
    Uh... Well....
    I had Diamond back then.
    And I just started gatheing FC's.
    So... I googled something, And I came across PokeCommuinty.
    (I think i entered through zel2.0's Shiny Gold Thread? Lol.) And yeah.... I wanted to reply but it said I had to sign up.
    The way I came up with my user name is a few months ago (July 22, 2008), I became my games champ. Thats how I came up with with my username, Sinnohchapion. (p.s i was in a rush so i forgot the m.

st.jimmy

ZOMG!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2015
    2 years ago i got my computer and my dad suggested joining a forum.
    he asked me what i liked most at the time (pokemon) and luckily i found a decent one.
    over the year i realised this place is probably one of the most pleasant, charming and active forums around.
    i went on a lot of forums at the time as at one point of my time here i thought id be banned and looked for a place to move luckily i satyed ;)

Morgenstern

"Lame."
    Years
    Nostalgia. I originally joined PC 'way back' in... November of 2005, but I gradually lost interest when I discovered music. The original reason I joined was, I think, because of the Roleplaying board. I used to roleplay like nobody's business xD

Dainty

The Puppet Master
    Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2012
    I do not remember joining this website, but apparently I did eight months ago.

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
    I'm not really sure why. I think I just wanted a place to fit in? XD I was a bit of a Digimon freak too and quite n00bish as well. I didn't type properly but...eh.

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    First, I came here just so I could download hacked roms, but soon enough I enjoyed staying here. :0

I think that's a safe assumption for a lot of members.

And I joined here specifically to roleplay. I initially joined a CardCaptor Sakura forum for the same reason but compared to PC, the moderation, quality and general roleplayers weren't that good.

After that, I met a lot of people through roleplaying and have enjoyed coming back whenever I can.

Back