• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Why did you pick your Username?

Goatman56

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    Well its cause goats are my favorite animals. Since i'm a boy I put man cause boy would have sonded wierd. Also for the 56 its kind of wierd that its my favorite number :D.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I created PokeJungle as my first site, so, I registered in forums using that name ^^

Most forums I'm now DarkCircuit, Paul or Katsuro though XD Sometime I'll ask for my username switched here too ^^

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    Well, my old username was ugly and really annoyed me... so I changed it to this one. If you haven't noticed, it's my real name. XD But since Ashley was already taken, I was forced to write it the way I have done it on MSN for forever. And ta-da, there you have it. XD

I've already explained the story behind my old one a million times around here, so I'm not going to do it again. ><;

Years
    • Age 59
    • Seen Aug 3, 2019
    I picked mine because I like Latias. And since I didn't want to have it like that, I put "Shining" at the beginning and so it came!

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Well, I was originally Dark_Pikachu, which was just... Pikachu, added with a random Dark. O_o; Very unoriginal. There are like millions of other DPs. Then Rudy gave me the nickname Kylie in our group plan to take over the world, and I kept Kylie because I liked it, it suited me apparently, and it was easier than getting confused with other DPs xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD Then people added the -chan on and I liked it as a generic username, so I changed it when everyone changed their name to [such and such]-san/-chan/-kun. ^_^ I had that name in mind a while ago before that, though. ^0^

Datriot

Tachikama!!!
    Years
    Well, the name I have in real-life Donald, actually means the ruler of the world, and the Patriots(they secretly rule the world in the game Metal Gear Solid 2) and add the D from Donald, take away the P from patriot and here you are, Datriot!

Merzbau

it's just a ride.
    Years
    My name is a tribute to one of my favorite wrestlers, The Undertaker. (View my sig and avatar) XD Anyway...I wanted an alias...this was about a year ago. I was thinking in the car on the way to somewhere. I eventually got an idea. The Poltergeist Kid. For anyone who doesn't know what a poltergeist is it's a type of ghost. The word is German and means "noisy spirit". But anyway, I did that because The Undertaker is supposed to be the Deadman Walkin'. And Hammer, was a nickname that my uncle used to call me. So, I kinda put the names together, and got P.K. Hammer. I used to have the number 345 on the end of my name, that was just kinda a random number I used to use a lot. XD

Yay for the story of my name. XD

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Just this random thing to do with my secret organisation one point in life. XD

Years
    Well, my first name sounds like Tweet so everyone make fun of my name and called my Tweety Bird( Grrrrrrra man I hate them ) and there is that Harvey Birdman show that I hate so much so a bird + a man = a Birdman ( wait I took two things I hate and put it together to be a nickname man that's lame.)

Squeegee Beckenheim

SB - The Hunk (Since 2005)
    Years
    I guess I should explain. My granfather always called me Hunk. The Hunk is kinda like the name the Hulk but I changed it to Hunk in memory of my gran. The Hunk is a big unknown figure seen in the fire. It loves to give bear hugs, and eat toast. Yes, I made a whole preface for my name when I was bored yesterday.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I chose Katsuro just because it's a cool Japanese name =3

And DarkCircuit sounds really cool XD

Back