• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Why did you pick your Username?

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Chairman Takeshi Kaga is the incredibly eccentric founder and overseer of Kitchen Stadium from the television show Iron Chef. I used to be obsessed with the show, and when I chose this username, it was my favorite show on television. Despite the fact that I might only watch it once or twice a month now, I still can't think of a better name. It's still better and more inventive than the hundreds of ChA0sMeW2lolz2010 names that I see.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    I'm a boring person (not really but at the time of my names i was XD) at the old PC i was Sapphire Rayquaza, because i liked my game and the jewel Sapphire and i thought Rayquaza was cool XD but when we got the "new" PC i changed to Sapphire Latios (BOY OH BOY ORIGINALITY!) so a few days ago i didnt want my long and classic name anymore so i changed to Scotty (My second alternative was Sanji, cause he's by far my favorite One Piece character!) and that's about it, i was also, Falcon, Chaos, and a few other names in PC's history, hence why there wasn't a name change thread for awhile ^_^;; and my other accounts are Cloud and Ttocs <---- cant get Ttocs to become active because something happened XD

metabee14

Worshipper of the Zero Requiem
    Years
    Well, when I wanted to register at the nintendo site I was thinking for a username.
    I made tons of possibilities but they all fail.
    Then I did gohan14, buu14, metabee14. Then finally I have chosen metabee14 for my almost lifetime nickname.
    I got few others but they aren't inportant ^^

Years
    another thread? Isn't there one less than a month old in OC? Or is it and I'm just mistaken? *confused*

Anyway... sammi-san was/is my sister's nickname for me. ^^; It's nice and generic. And no one had taken it. XD

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2005
    I picked my user name because Rayquaza 157 to me is a rare user name to me because it matches my personalitie. :rambo:

Kratos

ghostofsparta
    Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    I picked my name for several reasons.
    1.) Kratos is a character from Tales of Symphonia
    2.)Kratos is a Greek word meaning Strength
    3.)Kratos is the main character in God of War
    4.)Everybody seems to think it is easier to remember than my old name.
    5.)Many people like Kratos from Tales of Symphonia

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    my user name is like all the other charizard fanatics here. start with charizard then something. I was thinking just Charizard but i think that was taken (Also I thougth it was a bit boring.) Then I thougth how about my initals. Tell a bit about my self.

My first username was Charizard_ma. Cool because people made it short to be C_ma like see me or see ma. A bit cool.

Then I lost my password and couldn't get it back so when I reregiter I just and my middle inital to make Charizard_maa. WHich was still the same as my old one except I and my middle inital of a.

I just another Charizard fanatic on PC with Charizard (who loves to be here) his name.

Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2013
    Well mine has a little story behind it:
    There was a time when i was obsessed with Zidane Tribal from FFIX so at first i called myself "Zidane22" on MyO (Myotaku) then after a while when i went into darker type of drawing and music, i joined DA (Deviant Art) and called myself "The-Darker-Zidane22" (worst username ever) since i didnt like it i found out that Yami meant dark so from then on i was known as Yami_Zidane and still am today!

i hope this was slightly entertaining XD

~Yami_Zidane

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Totally...random. XD I swear to God. XD I wanted to change my name, and I had a shiny Typhlosion Pokemon card thing lying around, so I thought "Yes! I'll be Typhlosion!" Buuuuut, Typhlosion was taken, so I just stuck a "z" in there. XD

I am really getting kinda used to it now though, so I think I'm sticking with it. ^o^

~Kelsey

Dark Penguin

[Insert text here]
    Years
    i used to be cmatz0, because CMatz was my basketball nickname and my cousin stole it, so i add a 0. i changed it to dark penguin because that name owns and also people didn't realize cmatz was a basketball nickname and kept calling me camatz.

Dark Sora

Banned
    Years
    My first username, on old PC, was Kenshin. I chose that cause I was obviously obsessed eith the anime Rurouni Kenshin.

Then, on 'new' PC, I chose Kenshin11212 because when I was joining, it said that someone had already used that name. So I added 11212 to the end.

Now, I used Dark Sora. I got that name because on a Kingdom Hearts/Final Fantasy forum Andy and I made, I asked him if he had any ideas of a cool name to go with the whole Kingdom Hearts theme. And he said 'Dark Sora'. So I am now sticking with it.

Nine

Kirby + Pineapples = Love
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jun 11, 2007
    Nine = A shorter version of my SPPf name, Ninetales = One of my favourite numbers = Because I said so.

Black Lotus

AAAAARRRRGGGHHH!!!!
    Years

Black Lotus and Lotus Petal is an artifact in Magic: The Gathering, and the falvor text inspired me to get the same Alias :) It was only either Black Lotus or Lotus Petal, but Lotus Petal sounded a bit too feminine for me :D

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    It's the name of my first ever massively multiplayer online character...
    She was named Jhgghyu because I made her when I was five and didn't know how to type..I just banged randomly on the keyboard once and out came "Jhgghyu"...

Years
    well
    I was nickname pyro irl for some reason maybe the obbsesion with burning my school down
    then blaze cause I said BLAZE suddenly really loud (is still nicknamed that today)
    then when i first joined I had the name Blazey Boy cause well Blazey is what I nicknamed my blaziken then i shoved boy on teh end
    then i got the obbsesion with espio going in novemeber and I had my name changed on a forum I mod to Blazin espio cause i wanted to keep blaze or something near that in my name and include espio in it

Back