• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Why did you pick your Username?

Hikaru Ryo

No Redemption
    Years
    This is a thread to say why you picked your username, what it means to you. After all, there?s gotta be a reason, right?

Hikaru Ryu means Light Dragon. No idea why I ended up putting Ryo instead. ^.^;;;; I picked it because of a LONG story, but it?s actually to remember a friend.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    The Hills are alive... with the sound of OVP....

Moving on up...

If you want to find out the origin of my name, then search for it in OVP.

hisana

Girl not-quite next door
    Years
    Me and a friend were making fun of the whole married byakuya and hisana thing(from the animanga BLEACH) and I just grew to love the name. To me, it symbolises all the giggling and squeeing. I get all giddy when I hear it XD

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    My username here is taken directly from one of the characters in Stargate SG-1 (my favourite non-anime TV-show). I picked Jack O'Neill just because he's my favourite character in the show.

Murpheos

Fists of Flame!
    Years
    My username is unique, and no other user ever has picked it, that I know of. I picked as an amalgam of my old high school nickname, plus Morpheus from the Matrix Trilogy

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    Maya Miyazono
    I think that name is incredibly beautiful. I envy that Hawaiian. I may even use that name in a story of mine, perhaps a soon-to-be main character.
    Crystal Clair is a pun on Crystal Clear
    Crystal Clair also describes Miss Ibuki as a crystal because of her <a style='text-decoration: none; border-bottom: 3px double;' href="https://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=24&k=hair%20color" onmouseover="window.status='hair color'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;">hair color</a> and her beauty.
    This nickname just went together perfectly. Kind of like a dream coincidence. *sighs, heavenly*

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    *copies from one of the ten million past threads of this nature*

"I picked the name "Jedi_Amara" after I saw Star Wars Episode II (the only SW movie I've seen). It was such a great movie and I loved the lightsabres. Amara is my favourite Sailor Scout, so I added that to the "Jedi". And the underscore is there because I like underscores XD"

Years
    I wanted my user name to be: Caroline. That's my real name... but someone had already taken it. =(

I was going to add some numbers at the end of it, but I found that dull. So I was looking around the room, searching for something to give me an idea for an user name. I then looked at my Indonesian book where they had a word there, "Jadi". It meant 'so'. Jadi_Caroline. No. It didn't seem right... so I just chose the word 'Jedi' cause it was the quickest thing I could come up with and everything around me seemed to have 'Jedi' on it... o___O;

So I put it on the front of my name... That's the story of it really.

Dee Trier

Drageon The Dragon Type Eevee
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Feb 19, 2010
    Jedi_Caroline said:
    I wanted my user name to be: Caroline. That's my real name... but someone had already taken it. =(

I was going to add some numbers at the end of it, but I found that dull. So I was looking around the room, searching for something to give me an idea for an user name. I then looked at my Indonesian book where they had a word there, "Jadi". It meant 'so'. Jadi_Caroline. No. It didn't seem right... so I just chose the word 'Jedi' cause it was the quickest thing I could come up with and everything around me seemed to have 'Jedi' on it... o___O;

So I put it on the front of my name... That's the story of it really.

Do you Indonesian or aussie?

I want use Cyndaquil but it already used. Then i try Cyndaquilava but it also have been used. So I choose Charmander & Cyndaquil <both are my favorite fire pokemon>. My email also use similiar name

Years
    I'm Australian. But at school I have been learning Indonesian, that's why I know that jadi means 'so' in Indonesian. =)

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    I wanted a name with "Pikachu" or something like that on it... Bah, i'm too lazy to type it all up o.o

BladeForever

[-+= Black Knight =+-]
    Years
    I thought of Blade from the movie ''Blade''. Yea, but that doesn't tell ya where ''Forever'' came from ehh? I sticked with just ''Blade'' for about a year and felt it was being used t00 much by other online users. So, I simply thought to myself ''I dont wanna change Blade.. I like the sound of it.. so what should I add to it instead..?'' So right there I say to myself ''wait.. I like Blade sooo much, I dont I ever wanna change it.. hmm, I might want to keep this name forever. Umm, that's it! BladeForever!'' hehe. That's the story behind my name. ~_^ (copied from old thread)

~Blade~

Back