• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen why do japan get it before England?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokeretard

My 2 fav types in one Pokemon!
Years
  • Japan gets it first because they created Pokemon. So naturally of course they would always get everything Pokemon first.

thegeneticway

"He has kickin' powers"-Trixie
    Years
  • They created it of course. If you created something, wouldn't it be fair if you get it first before other people?

*hylian*sakura*

Rawr~ =3
    Years
  • Considering it's developed in Japan, it only makes sense that it's released there first. It also has to be translated and all that jazz. And in Pokemon, there's a lot to translate. Dialouge, pokemon names, moves, items... So, obviously, it takes longer for it to come out in English cus of that as well.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • Well, this topic has given me my daily dose of EPIC LULZ.

srsly, lern 2 understand videogame release dates. XD

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2009
    your completely right ......they should let uganda get the game first

Hamilton

*Creative Quote Goes Here*
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2016
    Well, this topic has given me my daily dose of EPIC LULZ.

srsly, lern 2 understand videogame release dates. XD

haha, that post made me lulz
    Ok, so it is manufactured in Japan, and sent to us, where we have to do all the translating and test the game to a further extent

Eggie Poo Poo

OM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM
    Years
  • This thread made me literally stand up on my chair and point and laugh at my monitor.

Japan is the creator of Pokemon and owns everything to do with it, so they get it first, it's their choice whether they want to send it out to be translated for lucky folks like us.

Years
  • Region related. And by that I mean regions of the world.

Like I have a Region 3 DVD player and a universal DVD player.
    And as for England, that is no argument. Move to Australia.
    Then I can understand your Pokemon complaints better. They are the end of the region train.

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
    Years
  • Region related. And by that I mean regions of the world.

Like I have a Region 3 DVD player and a universal DVD player.
    And as for England, that is no argument. Move to Australia.
    Then I can understand your Pokemon complaints better. They are the end of the region train.

They are not, New Zealand is, we have to wait for Australia to get games then we they get shipped to New Zealand and they're expensive since the price covers the Australian shipping fee.

But anyway @TC did you think Pokemon was made in England? Because I didn't think anyone in their daft minds would think of a question like this unless they thought it was made in England or Pokemon wasn't created by the Japanese.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2023
    All Pokemon games are made and manufactured in Japan.
    So, its only fair that they get it first.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back