• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Why do you Love the Browser you do?

Mr. Pokemon

Still rockin' the DS Phat
    Years
    I have Safari installed on my Windows computer, but I never use it. I never use it even when I have a Mac, Firefox is just better in my opinion. I constantly switch between Opera and Firefox on a daily basis. Opera opens fast and runs smooth, but Firefox has all my bookmarks (Opera has my most important ones.)

I do use Chrome when I need to get on quickly without much hassle, but it's not my main browser by any means. It's decent, but I hate the installation process. I can't actually download the program, I have to go to Google's site and have it install in some weird way. Besides, my desktop doesn't like Chrome for some reason. My laptop loves it. :/

I'll never use Internet Explorer. It's slow and can't even render properly. It took them forever to add tab support, it loads slowly, it "connects" to a blank page when you open a tab, and it's full of security holes. I install Firefox on every computer I use. It took a while, but my family now uses Firefox exclusively.

Zennerick

The Researcher
    Years
    Opera

I use Opera. I find Opera much more easier to use and it seems to run faster than Firefox on my computer.

Back