• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Why is your favorite Pokemon your favorite Pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapore

Simple to the Core. ♥
    Years
    No matter what I say, and no matter who ends up in my Pokemon team, it has always been and will always be Charmander. Since I first saw the anime as a little kid, Charmander has always caught my attention. Honestly at first I thought I might have only liked it because I wanted to be like my older cousin and like the same Pokemon he liked but you know what, I can't think of a Pokemon I love more to this day. I even have a Charmander pillow. =x Maybe it reminds me of my childhood, I don't know.

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
    I honestly don't know why Crobat is my favourite. It's not a great fighter, it doesn't have the best stats, I wouldn't even say it's a particularly great looking Pokémon.

I can't really explain why I like it. But I do ^^

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
    My dad adores Charizard and has a little Charmander doll to go along with his obsession.

I love Eevee; it's just so cute and can evolve into so many different, cute Pokemon. I had two Eevee dolls - a keychain, and a stuffy - but dad got angry one time and decided to cut my bigger stuffy into six pieces with scissors. So.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    This card:
    Why is your favorite Pokemon your favorite Pokemon?

I was an avid player of the Pokemon TCG when I was younger, and I thought that card was so cool...Poison and confusion was a devastating combination. Another factor being that my school mascot at the time was a bat, so it was just in the cards for me. XD

Season

Garden Gladiator
    Years
    I love fruit, plants and dinosaurs, Tropius is perfect for me. He has been my favorite since the moment I first laid eyes on him. :)

EmeraldSerenade

babyboy
    Years
    Honchkrow is my favorite pokemon. Why? Because it reminds me of well, a crow, and crows are dark, mysterious... not to mention damn annoying at times... and Honchkrow just... rocks ^.^

Years
    Mewtwo. Because of the first movie, plus it's a psychic type [one of my favorites] AND it's one of my favorites to use in battle. Not to mention that he's strong IMO. ^_^

DonRoyale

Get on my choppa!
    Years
    I liked Gliscor ever since I saw Ash's Gligar evolve in the anime. I loved its bouncy personality and how it actually kicked a lot of ass, and it was a solid fighter.

Then I learned it's actually useful competitively, as it's a solid physical wall.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    My profile, quoting Yellow's 'dex entry on Farfetch'd, says "[it] makes a delicious meal".

Real reason is I was into Japan's history because of some game, and the duck monster reminds me of a sort of seclusional warrior monk, thus made of awesome and whatever... I was 13 upon deciding this favourite, around the time I joined here, and have found no reason to change it.

Chiku Hamasaki

-う ち は オ ビ ト-
    Years
    Infernape. He's awesome. &For some reason, I think he's a major butt kicker. ;P I've always wanted a pet monkey. Not to mention.. One that has fire on it, and won't die from it. Haha<3

But then again...
    I have always loved Blaziken .. GAHHH. I think I'm just all for fire types. )B But yeah, mainly those two.. and Typhl---

I JUST THINK FIRE KICKS BUTT. ALONG WITH ELECTRIC- but.. Eh. Yeah, we'll just stick with those two so I won't type out some big story or something.

Iron Mankey

Gentleman Thug
    Years
    Can't really pick a favourite, but one that I've always liked was Electrode. XD

What with the running gag of always exploding, and that permanent grin on his face- you know he's gotta be bat-**** crazy, and I friggin' love it for that.

Another that I really like is Ninetales. With its forbidding backstory and oh-so-elegant design (it's almost a prelude to Gardevoir, in that sense).

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    I don't think this thread really has any difference to the What's Your Favourite Pokemon thread which is currently stuck here. You can state you reason for liking the Pokemon in that thread.. in fact, you probably should.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back