• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wi-Fi and router-related help

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2008
    WiFi problem

On Diamond, when I try to connect to WiFi, at either the Battle Tower or GTS, the game freezes and both screens go black. All other games work fine with WiFi. How can I fix this?

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    That isn't supposed to happen...ahev you checked ur router or something to see if ur wifi is hooked up correctly?

Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2009
    Is it just me or does WiFi not work anymore?

I tried trading with 2-3 people here and 1 friend of mine in real life. Same problem, it doesnt register they are playing or says "xxx is unavailable", etc. Last night and today.

Years
    Edel and I tried trading the night before last...it was lagging very badly. And when we thought we finally got it to work...
    I would put the trade invitation out, she'd apply, I'd get the "So and so wants to play with you!" screen...it would stay on that screen for awhile, then it would say "So and so failed to respond" and it wouldn't work. We tried several times, logging in & out..I even unplugged & replugged my router because sometimes that will fix it. But we couldn't get it to work. :/

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Yeah same thing here. It has happened before but they fixed it. Hope they will fox it soon.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back