• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Wi-Fi Battle Cheating via "Battle Analyzer" -_-

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2014
    https://gamerant.com/pokemon-x-y-cheat-online-multiplayer/

Basically, the battle analyzer is a tool that scopes out your opponents pokemon, items and movesets in a wifi battle. This is done by forming a wifi hotspot where the information is sent before it is sent to you.

How is this cheating?
    It allows you to see the order of the; opponent's pokemon, meaning if you're thinking of surprising your opponent by leading with ferrothorn instead of tyranitar, they'll know. It reveals items, so you don't have to play around the fact that you can't easily tell a Choice Band set from an Expert Belt set. It can even tell you what move the opponent selected, making your predictions all too accurate.

I really hope this gets fixed. Pokegen forced people looking to battle to retreat to Smogon ladders, and even then if someone pokegened a pokemon in they had to go through so many cautions that they usually weren't a snot nosed kid with a 999 speed 999 spatk ho-oh that had judgment. But noe with this, you're not even safe on Smogon.

BrandoSheriff

Has a tendency to figure things out
    Years
    I said this on my thread as well, but I believe someone from the very same thread the program came from is actually working on a fix to counter it. He says it will "confuse" the program, and instead of showing the opponent the moves you make, it will show you making a different move each second, effectively making the program useless. Here's hoping he finishes it.

Back