• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wi-Fi Trade Corner Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chains

Psychic Trainer
    Years
    Just completed a round (two, kind of) of IV Breeding (first in a while, actually). Parents had at least one flawless stat each (Ditto had all, of course). Here are the "best" of the checked:

Vulpix: Modest
    20/13-14/31/31/24/24
    and
    23/13-14/31/31/8/21

Cyndaquil: Modest
    7/31/23/25/31/31 (of course the Sp. Atk of both of the parents was 31 and this one wouldn't get it. Wouldn't be a problem if I had decided to try it in HG/SS)

Any suggestions on what to do from here? Should I try to get the offspring to breed with the Ditto and see what turns out that way?

I would keep going no offense but the Vulix wants a 31 Speed IV atleast if your going to use Timid and the Defense could be alittle better
    As for the Cyndiquil it could use alot more HP and im sur eit would like 31 Sp.Atk :D
    Good luck and keep trying im sure you'll get it!

dotKarma

FCs in Sig
    Years
    I would keep going no offense but the Vulix wants a 31 Speed IV atleast if your going to use Timid and the Defense could be alittle better
    As for the Cyndiquil it could use alot more HP and im sur eit would like 31 Sp.Atk :D
    Good luck and keep trying im sure you'll get it!

Thanks for the advice. I just realized that there is a Cyndaquil from the bunch with flawless HP, so I'll breed it with the triple-flawless cyndaquil (I forgot to mention it is female) and see what comes up from there.

Detox

Manaphy
    Preferred Nature: Timid, Modest
    IVs: 25+ | x | 25+ | 31 | 25+ | 31

Jirachi
    Preferred Nature: Jolly
    IVs: 25+ | 31 | 25+ | x | 25+ | 31

Zapdos
    Preferred Nature: Timid
    IV's: 25+ | X | 25+ | 31 | 31 | 31
    HAS TO HAVE HIDDEN POWER ICE OR GRASS 70

I swear, hte first person to get me this will get like any combo of pokemon from my thread.

Chains

Psychic Trainer
    Years
    That IV Combination is impossible for HP Grass 70... HP Grass has to always have a Even Special Attack IV...
    Heres an Example
    O= Odd IV
    E= Even IV
    O/O/E/E/O/O
    31/31/30/30/31/31
    Thats the best IV Combination you can have for HP Grass 70

And as for the HP Ice thats Illegal too XD
    HP Ice has to be
    E/E/E/O/O/O/ 30/X/30/31/31/31
    O/E/E/O/O/O 31/X/30/31/31/31
    O/O/O/O/O/E 31/X/31/31/31/30
    Those are the only Possibilities for HP Ice 70
    Just trying to help :D

Last edited:

Detox

Those will do too, I just frikkin need tnem and I already caught my Zapdos in platinum so yeahhhh....im sorta screwed.

Chains

Psychic Trainer
    Years
    Those will do too, I just frikkin need tnem and I already caught my Zapdos in platinum so yeahhhh....im sorta screwed.

Lol i know what you mean, i caught all my legends before i knew how to RBG Abuse so now i have to either reset my pearl and play throuhg the whole freaking game or buy another Platinum X_x because im not trading over 200 pokes from my platinum XD
    And as for the Manaphy and Jirachi, you know how to RNG Abuse correct? Well if you have an AR why dont you just hack the Wondercard and RNG Abuse for the IV's? It is legit to do this iirc but is very hard because you cannot control the Nature you get and you cant check if you hit your delay lol

Chains

Psychic Trainer
    Years
    Wont they come up as hacked when checked then?

That i do not know, but on Smogon it is allowed because some wondercards are very hard to get and your not hacking the pokmon itself your just hacking the wondercard, and you still have to Abuse the IV's though lol, you just have to say that it was an AR activated Wondercard thats all :/ If you wanna know how just look at the part of the RNG Thread for perfect Wondercards :D
    Note thati tried Abusing a Wondercard and its freaking difficult as ever X_x You cant check your delay, theres NPC's and you can never be sure on what nature you get........ Good luck if you attemp it though XD

Detox

Ugh, sound like too much work...Might as well just go buy a copy of ranger and get a damn Manaphy egg and SR until I get some Useful IV's

Chains

Psychic Trainer
    Years
    God damn PokeRadar Abuse is so hard X_x
    Im trying to RNG Abuse a Togepi and uhh its just so difficuly :(
    You have to calculate all your steps and watch the Patches that show up and uhhhh it sucks....
    I did everything right and was supposed to get this
    Calm
    31/X/31/31/30/31
    Seren Grace
    Togepi

But instead this piece of _____ popped up
    Gloom
    Calm
    31/X/31/31/30/31
    Uhhh so back to doing the whole process again.......

skaterdude6115

Veteran Trainer
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Jul 7, 2011
    I wonder how many people on pokecommunity actually started out playing the original red and blue versions when they first came out?

Chains

Psychic Trainer
    Years
    I have all 3 :) I have played only Blue and Yellow though...
    And still trying to PokeRadar Abuse :( If anyone here learns how to RNG Abuse a few words of advice: PokeRadar abuse is hard :(

skaterdude6115

Veteran Trainer
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Jul 7, 2011
    blue version is damn good, however i'll have to say that Gold version is by far the best pokemon game out there.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back