• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wi-Fi Trade Corner Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

blaQk

perfectionist. ♥
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2014
    Excuse me? I think you need to brush up on your comprehension skills.

Regardless of whatever you were nit-picking-- all that I meant was:

The designer intended for it to be truly random, but was unable to do so. Therefore it is exploitable, against the spirit of the game.

Its sad that I need to elaborate.

It's sad that you continue to spew nonsense thinking anyone who actually reads this or RNGs cares.

blaQk

perfectionist. ♥
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2014
    Wait for it..
    U MAD?

In a complete state of blind fury.

Anyway, back on track here, Alternative, I'm going to RNG you a Kingler when I get back home today to donate to your thread. Pick the set you'd like. ;P

Emuscles

0 posts and counting.
    Years
    In a complete state of blind fury.

Anyway, back on track here, Alternative, I'm going to RNG you a Kingler when I get back home today to donate to your thread. Pick the set you'd like. ;P

bro, i was just playing devil's advocate. RNG is an art form..

..of cheating. bhahaha.
    ;D

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    Wow, troll much?

Cheating means different to everyone. This is your version of it and you're entitled to your own opinion. However, most people deem RNG abuse not to be cheating since it doesn't alter the game's mechanics to the players advantage. RNG Reporter/Abuse just uses the game's mechanics to get what they want. It doesn't physically alter the game in any way at all.

That's so kind of you. All I really want is an Agility Krabby which is a HG/SS move only, so if you can't do that, just go standard with SD/Crabhammer/Rock Slide/Brick Break.

On a completely unrelated side note:
    "Trolling is a art form. Prove me wrong."

Last edited:

Emuscles

0 posts and counting.
    Years
    Wow, troll much?

Cheating means different to everyone. This is your version of it and you're entitled to your own opinion. However, most people deem RNG abuse not to be cheating since it doesn't alter the game's mechanics to the players advantage. RNG Reporter/Abuse just uses the game's mechanics to get what they want. It doesn't physically alter the game in any way at all.

Whether or not its cheating is most definitely debatable. We were discussing the fact that its an exploit.

Whether or not exploiting is cheating, is also debatable.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    Exploiting is not cheating. It's the same for say, a maths test.

You've got a bunch of questions that you need to figure out. If you manage to find a new formula to working out the answer which isn't standard, as we'd call that Exploitation, is that considered cheating?

Emuscles

0 posts and counting.
    Years
    Exploiting is not cheating. It's the same for say, a maths test.

You've got a bunch of questions that you need to figure out. If you manage to find a new formula to working out the answer which isn't standard, as we'd call that Exploitation, is that considered cheating?

dude, you can't outright state that exploiting is not cheating, and expect anyone to respect your opinion.

no offense, but you aren't arguing the term according to its definition, and especially the context.

i came into this thread stating an opinion, but after i saw the sort of responses i've been realistic and fair in any of my arguments..

..yours isn't, lol.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years

Debating is cute and all until it spirals into name calling, which is something so childish that I hope I would not have to distribute warnings/infractions for.

So, my suggestion to you all is to stop before failing harder.

Regardless of your position on RNG abuse, RNG abusing is allowed, and that is all that matters here at Trade Corner.

Emuscles

0 posts and counting.
    Years
    Debating is cute and all until it spirals into name calling, which is something so childish that I hope I would not have to distribute warnings/infractions for.

So, my suggestion to you all is to stop before failing harder.

Regardless of your position on RNG abuse, RNG abusing is allowed, and that is all that matters here at Trade Corner.

yea, that's cool.

even if it weren't, can you even tell (other than unrealistic IVs)?

edit: and why does it say you're 11? lol!

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2013
    No you can't tell that a poke is RNG. Flawless iv's are possible without RNG. Such as Death_Mandes pokes. And because Twilight is 11.

Emuscles

0 posts and counting.
    Years
    No you can't tell that a poke is RNG. Flawless iv's are possible without RNG. Such as Death_Mandes pokes. And because Twilight is 11.

what is 'flawless' in terms of IVs?

i know how to breed 31's in two stats, but 31 in every stat is nearly impossible without some sort of exploit.

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2010
    what is 'flawless' in terms of IVs?

i know how to breed 31's in two stats, but 31 in every stat is nearly impossible without some sort of exploit.
    No its not
    Just save in front of the day care man when its holding an egg with the right nature and ability(yes you have to save before each egg) and SR for the IVs. if you only have one flawless parent (the dittos which go around) then you SR for a second good parent. When you have two good parents you do the same for the final result. No exploit at all
    And RNG is legit dont be stupid

Detox

So I asked Blade what to breed. And now I have this cutie.

[SIZE=+1]
    [SIZE=+1]

My Seel/Dewgong
    Nature: Calm
    Trait: Hydration
    IV's: 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
    Egg moves: Encore
    [/SIZE][/SIZE]

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years

Such a cutie!!!

I am going to actually learn how to iv abuse in hgss now... aka get to know joey better.... Seeing as my Omastar can pass Rock Blast to Cloyster. >:)

larrysturtle

Let's battle :)
    Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2014
    haha epic nerd fightz!

i think im going to re-breed a whole bunch of OU pokemon... starting with scizor. I have a sav'd one, but I want a legit one now XD

dont bash on scizor ! i liked him before i discovered competitive battlings

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back