• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wichu's Sprites :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abe

Years
    I got to say that I'm a little sad that the grass starter pokemon, Dipleaf, is another dinosaur/reptile grass pokemon :S maybe you should try changing it to a pumpkin, a slug or a Proboscis Monkey.

but I do love the rest!!!! mainly the girl trainer!! she looks pretty kool and please!!! if you still need to make so fakemon, please do a Jyx evolution!! LOL bye bye

KiNG08

PRoF. KiNG{pkmn creator}
    Years
    Great creations...i like them alot! cant wait to see what else you have in store.

Glitter Stain

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2011
    Your scratches are quite good.

The tutorial is not the scratch-method that I've always known about, but is nonetheless helpful.

I like the animations.

iRawr-x

Water PokEmon LOvver
    Years
    Wow Amazing ones you have made, Totally love the animated ones LOL@Peanut butter jelly time xD

= GPR =

Birding Extraordinaire
    Years
    great animations! they are all unique and nicely done.

as for dipleaf, it reminds me of something from the lilo and stitch series. it's eye is a bit to large.

<~F.M.P~>

I got you whistling Blue Box!
    Years
    Great tutorial and fakemon. I put this stuff to good use and made some pretty decent fakemon myself although shading on mine sucks compared to yours lol.

ѕℓσωвяσ

PK Rockin' ★☆
    Years
    Thank you so much for the tutorial! I just tried it out, and im pretty proud, apart from the tail I couldnt get quite right. xD

https://ranma.anime.ru/clow/clow-change.jpg <-- What I was trying to S.Sprite

Spoiler:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back