• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen WiFi PKMN Contests

Artemis

i'm no goddess
Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Do you think Pokemon Contests should have been able to go WiFi???

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2016
    Yes so we can see the outrageous outfits some trainers put on their pokemon for the first round! lol no seriously yeah because It's very competitive (just look at the master rank)

S.Bustathedog

Chuckle brothers! LOL
    Years
  • I don't think they should have. I mean we already have battaling on WiFi so why contests and from what i know not many people do contets {like me but i will soon}. to some ppl it is just a waste off time I think in D/P/P they tried to make a point in the games that nintendo want you to do pokemon contests by making you go in the actual plae to carry ojn with the game but Meh i don't think they should have been not enougth people would go on it.

TIC TAC

Xbox Live GamerTag:iDESTRUCTx
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Dec 25, 2017
    Yeah, I mean, they already have battling and trading online, so you might aswell have contests online! It wouldn't be as tense as battling though, but still great fun!

Sexycheese

Bye :)
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2009
    Contstes? CONTESTS!!!!!!
    OMG!!! I luuurrrvvvveeee pokemon contests!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    To play them online...Oh *Dies*
    It would be fantastcic, just cut out all the pink :)

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Yeah they did put a lot of pink in contests, don't they...well what does everyone else think??? c'mon I need more answers!!! lol

GoldenBagon

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2017
    contests online would be mint then i could see how good my espeon and flareon really are:)

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Yes I do. I thought they would add it on Platina but they failed to. I am a very competetive Coordinator so it would be fun for me. Its been my focus lately.

Back