• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Wiicked Cool Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

pkmin3033

Prepping for Ultimate Flameu in E&L is pretty damn tedious. I've spent hours searching for elusive qualities on items and then synthesising them, and I still need to do weapons and armour for everyone. Fortunately I've got over 300 days left to do it, aha.

But it's worth it. I took out the two Unexplored Ruin bosses this morning with a single Double Draw. I love it when hard work pays off...it's why I've always had patience for most types of grinding. Seeing the results is what playing games is all about for me <3

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
    Prepping for Ultimate Flameu in E&L is pretty damn tedious. I've spent hours searching for elusive qualities on items and then synthesising them, and I still need to do weapons and armour for everyone. Fortunately I've got over 300 days left to do it, aha.
    Ultimate Flammy trophy is actually glitched... you only need to break one honeycomb. So she won't be on 99 with maximum boosts.

But it's worth it. I took out the two Unexplored Ruin bosses this morning with a single Double Draw. I love it when hard work pays off...it's why I've always had patience for most types of grinding. Seeing the results is what playing games is all about for me <3
    Know that feeling =D I tried one boss without DD and... got ass kicked =D

It just bugs me to see 0% trophy lists sitting on my trophy list is all...it'd be even better if you could delete whatever you wanted to, but I'll take what I'm given. I'm not fussed about my ranking or anything, but I like things nice and neat. xD
    I think deleting <10% would be ideal. Because those games are what you really don't want to see ever again =D

pkmin3033

Ultimate Flammy trophy is actually glitched... you only need to break one honeycomb. So she won't be on 99 with maximum boosts.

Know that feeling =D I tried one boss without DD and... got ass kicked =D

I think deleting <10% would be ideal. Because those games are what you really don't want to see ever again =D
    ...come again?

The bosses didn't even get an attack off against me...I did 72k damage, at level 50, without ultimate gear. I shudder to think what sort of damage I'll be doing with decent weapons and armour at a higher level. xD

I have a few games with more than 10% completion (Ar Tonelico Qoga, Sword Art Online: Hollow Fragment, etc) I would LOVE to get rid of. I don't see why we can't just have complete control over our trophy lists, really...

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
    ...come again?
    I presume you know what is required for Ultimate Flameu?
    There are 4 honeycombs in the last area and if you destroy all of them, you unlock Ultimate Flameu with all possible boosts.
    Which is what was supposed to happen... but all you need for that trophy is to destroy one.
    That will also unlock Ultimate Flameu but without all possible boosts (less broken honeycombs, less power for her).

The bosses didn't even get an attack off against me...I did 72k damage, at level 50, without ultimate gear. I shudder to think what sort of damage I'll be doing with decent weapons and armour at a higher level. xD
    Around 300k iirc xD

I have a few games with more than 10% completion (Ar Tonelico Qoga, Sword Art Online: Hollow Fragment, etc) I would LOVE to get rid of. I don't see why we can't just have complete control over our trophy lists, really...
    You should finish SAO :P

pkmin3033

I presume you know what is required for Ultimate Flameu?
    There are 4 honeycombs in the last area and if you destroy all of them, you unlock Ultimate Flameu with all possible boosts.
    Which is what was supposed to happen... but all you need for that trophy is to destroy one.
    That will also unlock Ultimate Flameu but without all possible boosts (less broken honeycombs, less power for her).

Around 300k iirc xD

You should finish SAO :P
    Huh...I didn't know you could do that. Just makes life even easier, then. xD;

I'll finish SAO when they can be bothered to patch it with a proper translation. The Implement Elements are off-putting as well...I still have no clue how to properly link attacks together, and I've read half a dozen topics on it. It's just such a badly designed game ._.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
    I'll finish SAO when they can be bothered to patch it with a proper translation. The Implement Elements are off-putting as well...I still have no clue how to properly link attacks together, and I've read half a dozen topics on it. It's just such a badly designed game ._.
    What, are you saying that you don't like the constant talk of penetrations?

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
    What, are you saying that you don't like the constant talk of penetrations?
    Welp, it's a skill, why can't it be used in normal conversation as well? :P

Huh...I didn't know you could do that. Just makes life even easier, then. xD;
    Well, if you are grinding ultimate equipment, it doesn't really matter since Ultimate Flammy gets down after 2 DDs even on max boost.

There was a patch, though...
    No other patch related to translation will be released I think.

Proper linking... You mean OSSs? Because linking burst attacks is not that important =D

pkmin3033

][/COLOR]
    Well, if you are grinding ultimate equipment, it doesn't really matter since Ultimate Flammy gets down after 2 DDs even on max boost.

There was a patch, though...
    No other patch related to translation will be released I think.

Proper linking... You mean OSSs? Because linking burst attacks is not that important =D
    Yeah, she did...and I only used a couple of items to boost crit. rate. Crazy stuff. Now I just need to grind to Level 99, get the character endings, and do Logy's story. Hopefully shouldn't take too long. xD

That was the worst patch I have ever seen for a video game; it added nothing of use and fixed none of the glaring flaws in the game. I wonder why they even bothered with it, to be honest.

Yes, OSSs. They're ridiculously convoluted and awkward. Most of the Implements have some ridiculously stupid requirement and/or a terrible explanation that explains nothing. I think even with a correct translation it would have been frustrating; without one it's just infuriating. They didn't even swap the O and X buttons around for the controls!

My Vita backlog is too big...including Hollow Fragment, it's now sitting at sixteen games. I despair at ever finishing them all...

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
    That was the worst patch I have ever seen for a video game; it added nothing of use and fixed none of the glaring flaws in the game. I wonder why they even bothered with it, to be honest.
    It added Concealed Area and new expansion to Hollow Area = new Hollow missions so I wouldn't say it added nothing.

Yes, OSSs. They're ridiculously convoluted and awkward.
    You can't chain every move possible in every combination, you have to find a correct one.
    Once you chain them in the training mode, the timing will be easier in the actual combat.

Most of the Implements have some ridiculously stupid requirement and/or a terrible explanation that explains nothing. I think even with a correct translation it would have been frustrating; without one it's just infuriating.
    Maybe you should try more ad-libing =D Only 10 or so have hard to understand descriptions, but you can find the requirement on the internetzzzz.

They didn't even swap the O and X buttons around for the controls!
    That was awesome! :D

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
    Actual picture of Klippy on a date!
    Spoiler: Definitely real
    Wiicked Cool Daily Chit-Chat

pkmin3033

I might go and pick up Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin later today...I don't think Xenoblade will be coming today somehow, since GAME faffed about in sending it to me and the postal service in this country is a load of crap. Chances are I'll have to wait until Saturday for it (or Tuesday, if I'm VERY unlucky) and I have more games to trade in anyway. Might get it for PS3 though, since it's £10 cheaper and I have Bloodborne to be getting on with on PS4 anyway~

...plus I'm really in the mood for these games right now. Demons Souls is only £3.99 on the store right now and I might get that as well, even though I know I'll regret it the second I get to Flamelurker, a.k.a. Mr. Fucking-Impossible-To-Kill-No-Matter-What-I-Do.

TY

I kinda been wanting to get a PS4, but idk if it's worth getting since I only play Destiny and rumors have been going that Destiny 2 comes on PC. I like to play on a console but the whole "pay to play online" idea prevented me from already owning one. Is it worth upgrading to a PS4 anyways?

pkmin3033

Right now I would say that it isn't, unless you really want to get your hands on some of the PS4 exclusives that have been released already. The library is pretty sparse right now, and I honestly wish I'd actually waited, instead of buying it the second I saw some appealing JRPGs announced, aha.

If you're only going to play Destiny on it, then it definitely isn't worth it for you, as you'd have to pay to play online, and you can play online for free on PS3. PS+ does give you free games each month (and a lot of them are pretty good - Dishonored this month!) but if you're not really interested in anything the PS4 has to offer exclusively right now, I'd say forget about it for a while and rethink it maybe at the end of the year; holiday season is always a good time for new game releases.

TY

Right now I would say that it isn't, unless you really want to get your hands on some of the PS4 exclusives that have been released already. The library is pretty sparse right now, and I honestly wish I'd actually waited, instead of buying it the second I saw some appealing JRPGs announced, aha.

If you're only going to play Destiny on it, then it definitely isn't worth it for you, as you'd have to pay to play online, and you can play online for free on PS3. PS+ does give you free games each month (and a lot of them are pretty good - Dishonored this month!) but if you're not really interested in anything the PS4 has to offer exclusively right now, I'd say forget about it for a while and rethink it maybe at the end of the year; holiday season is always a good time for new game releases.

Allright good to know :)
    Thanks!

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
    I kinda been wanting to get a PS4, but idk if it's worth getting since I only play Destiny and rumors have been going that Destiny 2 comes on PC. I like to play on a console but the whole "pay to play online" idea prevented me from already owning one. Is it worth upgrading to a PS4 anyways?
    Just wait 'till May. Omega Quintet is coming at the end of April xD

pkmin3033

Omega Quintet looks...odd. Like it could be good, but I get this horrible feeling it's going to be more like Ar Tonelico Qoga than Hyperdimension Neptunia on the scale of things. Call it a vaguely founded feeling of dread. Still going to buy it, though. xD;

And my copy of Xenoblade Chronicles 3D arrived today. Farewell, PS Vita. See you sometime next month. xD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back