• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wild pokemon do nothing

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2023
    Hi! Well, the title explains all my problem. When I have an encounter with a wild pokemon, sometimes he just skips turn... Doing nothing. Like, "Your pokemon used Tackle", and after that u can choose a move again because the enemy skipped turn. But thats just sometimes, like the 50% of the times. I really need help with that, its my main problem. Thanks. <3

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2023
    It should not happen in a clean version of Essentials so it's probably due to an alteration you made to the scripts. Without more information about what you changed or tried to change, it's not easy to help you.

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2023
    But, what changes to my game will make the upgrade to 16.2? I mean, i wont have to delete anything of my work, right? And I think Im already using 16.2...

Years
    • Age 21
    • Seen Nov 28, 2022
    But, what changes to my game will make the upgrade to 16.2? I mean, i wont have to delete anything of my work, right? And I think Im already using 16.2...

When I was using 16.1, Mega Evolution didn't work. I thought I was on 16.2, but apparently not. If it doesn't work for you either, then you're probably also not on 16.2. The latest version fixes bugs mainly, but here's a list:

Changes:
    Spoiler:

Bug Fixes:
    Spoiler:

Back