• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wild

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
    It?s only the year 2006, but genetic science has become dramatically more advanced. Scientists have created many creatures by altering the genes of animals, such as a fifty-foot dragon, and even several centaurs. They have recently found a way to alter the human genetic code, by combining it with the DNA of animals, without having the human be born with the animal traits. It is an injection that causes the human to adopt animal traits, and even alter their appearance within a few hours. Now, they have chosen several young people that seem good for testing out the injection on, captured them, and forced them to change. They have let them loose on a large, abandoned Alaskan island to observe their behavior with the new traits. On this island is a few of their other experiments. The dragon, the centaurs, unicorns, and a phoenix. Will these people be able to survive, or be killed by the other experiments, weather, or native animals? Will their lives be the same again?

Form:

Name:
    Appearance:
    Personality:
    Other:

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    Looks interesting. ^^

Name: Amy
    Animal: Wolf, but also part unicorn.
    Appearance: 5'7", waist-length brown hair, bright green eyes. She wears a sky blue necklace with a teardrop-shaped sapphire on it around her neck. Her clothes tend to look rather mismatched, as she has no fashion sense whatsoever. After the injection, she has a gray wolf's ears, wolf paws instead of hands, and a wolf tail. Also, on her forehead she has a pearly-white shaped horn, the appropriate size for a wolfish unicorn girl.
    Personality: She's kind to most people, but only when she's able to tolerate them. She tends to prefer being alone, and avoids the company of others when she can. A lonely, confused person who's an outcast wherever she goes.
    Other: To escape from her problems, she writes. About anything and everything. She immerses herself in her own fantasy worlds of dragons and unicorns to keep herself from seeing the real problems in the world that's right in front of her eyes. Is masking the truth the right thing to do when it can't do anything but render you selectively blind?

Last edited:

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
    Here's mine ^^
    Name: Kira
    Animal: red fox
    Appearance: She's tall and thin, but the injection altered her appearance derastically. It had an odd side-effect which made her have the body of an 8 year old. This is probably because the fox is somewhat small, but it seems the injection was slightly defective. She is now 4' 3" with large red fox ears poking out of her hair, and a fluffy tail. She has light blue eyes and blonde hair (it has a reddish color to it now). She wears a black sweatshirt and jeans, which were given to her by the lab because her old clothes were too big.
    Personality: She's very smart and observant (the injection did nothing to her mind except for giving her fox instincts), and can be a bit hyper. She loves snow, and gets excited when it snows. She also likes to read.

Last edited:

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

They call me..."Darkness"
    Years
    Name: Jasper McCloud
    Animal: Cobra
    Appearance:He had blonde hair, which is now a shade of light green. It looks like he has serious ammounts of clorine in his hair. His eyes are simply slits, that seem to remain open all the time.His face seems very wide and flat, and seems very snake-like. His skin is a green color on his face. The rest of his body is covered with green and red scales.
    Personality: His personality was not changed by the injection. He is funny, easy-going, and a good person to be around. His sence of humor may lighten the mood when we are trapped out in the middle on no-where. He seems to be able to find the humor in just about anything, that's just the kind of person he is. He loves to read, and enjoys technology a great deal. (Video Games, Internet, ect.

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
    Name: James Crane
    Animal: Arctic fox
    Appearance: https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v292/Nolofinwe/urbanfox.jpg
    Personality: A little moody at times, and withdrawn and kinda shy at first, James is far mor engaging and entertaining than he lets on. Supremely confident in his own physical abilities, he even seems arrogant about them at times. Until you see him do what he says he can with ease. Although it doesn't show as much through the laughter, jokes, and idiot one-liners about his total, undeniable sexiness, James is also deeply compassionate and caring.
    Other: Extremely adept at the art/sport of parkour.

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
    I'm impatient so we can start! XD

Kira screamed in protest as she was dragged into a dark room. Inside it was cold, and lit only by a dim greenish light. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!? This is againts the law!" She shouted, then swore at the scientists as they held her down, strapping her hands and ankles to a table. Kira almost passed out from breathing so hard from fear. One scientist walked off as the other stayed and held her down, in case she freed herself of the straps. The other scientist returned with a small bottle and a seringe. He extracted the liquid from the bottle with the seringe, and continued coming toward the table after he'd set the bottle on a nearby tray. Kira held her breath as he injected the liquid into her arm. Suddenly a horrible pain spread throughout her body, and she could barely brethe. It felt like she was being compressed into a tiny box, her whole body was in more pain than she'd ever felt, even her teeth and fingernails. She could only lie on the table, wide eyed for what seemed like an eternity waiting for the pain to stop. It eventually died down, and Kira could breath much better. Her breath came in long, shaky gasps, and her body had a very strange sensation. She felt like she had what felt like blankets around her. She mustered the strength to lift her head and look at the room around her. She was alone. She looked down toward her feet. These weren't blankets...They were her clothes! And her feet no longer reached the end of the table. Why was everything so big? She suddenly heard the door open as one of the scientists came into the room. He took a look at Kira, and turned, leaving the room again. Kira was extremely confused. she went to tuck her hair behind her ears...Something furry was in the way..It was an ear! she rubbed it for a moment. Exactly what was going on? Both scientists soon entered the room. "We've done it! We've successfully fused fox and human genes!" One shouted. WHAT?! Kira thought, frantically struggling to get her feet and hands free of the straps. "WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME?!" She shouted. Her voice seemed higher... The scientists seemed to pay no attention. One walked over, undoing the straps and picking Kira up under the arms. She was lighter... She squirmed and tried to push the man's hands off, but he had a firm grip. She gave up and went limp, letting him hold onto her. He held her up to the other scientist. "Hmmm...Godd." He said, "But she looks younger as well as smaller..." Kira felt embarrassed and angry as he looked at her flat chest while saying this. "I wonder if it altered her mind." Kira didn't feel as though she were thinking differently..."It didn't you idiots now let me go!" She shouted, in her new squeaky voice. "It doesn't seem to have." one of them said. "Knock her out." she felt a prick in her arm near where she'd been injected with whatever it was they put in her, and passed out less than ten seconds later. When she awoke she was in a small cage, with straw on the bottom and she was wearing new clothes, these ones fit. A tag was on the cage that had a location on it. It was handwritten and Kira couldn't tell exactly what it said.

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    "Wha...what's happening?" Amy asked blankly, staring up at the white-masked scientists looking down upon her and feeling dizzy. It seemed she was on an operation table of sorts... what were they going to do to her? "Put her under," said an unfamiliar voice, and before she knew what was happening, she felt a needle being stuck into her arm. She suddenly went lightheaded, and felt a strange sensation, as if she was floating, but she didn't leave the table. Her vision shimmered and blurred as her eyes slowly closed, and the frightening scene vanished around her.

When she awoke, she knew immediately that she had changed. She put a hand instinctively to her face as though to make sure it was still there, but then yelped in shock as she felt something sharp sink into her flesh. When she waved her hand in front of her eyes she saw that it was no longer a hand, but a furry paw with wicked claws instead of fingers. "WHAT'S GOING ON?!" she cried, but the scientists paid no attention. When the first one tried to grab her, she kicked and screamed, but at last she found it useless and let him take her away. The next few moments were a blur. A short walk, several bright lights, and being shoved into a cage. She wasn't really aware of what was going on, but she didn't care anymore. In a dark corner of her new prison, she wept, unaware that another girl who had been changed just like herself was in the cage next door.

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
    I clasped my hands, looking across at the receptionist. she slid a stack of bills across the desk towards me. Payment. I slid them back, saying, "I don't need the money. Send it to Project Mercy." She nodded, looking rather baffled and took the money back, making a note on her computer. I doubted the fund would ever see a dime, but I might as well try and do something useful with these funds.

She looked over at me again and said, "Dr. Alric will take you back." I nodded and followed the man she indicated. He led me to a spartan room with a small operating table. Giving me a piece of leather, he said, "Bit down on this. Hard." I complied, obviously this would be painful. Taking a small rubber tie, he knotted it about halfway up my bicep, then took a syringe, injecting it into my arm. Though I was already biting hard, I did nothing but increase the pressure as liquid fire roll through my veins. Soon, I felt abnormally sharp teeth puncture the leather, just before I blacked out.

Judging by the clock, it was but a few minutes later when I awoke. without a shroud of panic and anger around my mind, I could immediately feel the changes in my body. Sharper senses, I felt more agile. I was lighter too, and smaller. It seemed like every ounce of fat had been burned away, replaced with lean muscles. I twitched my ears, and one of my tails as I sat, then stood, saying, "Thank you, Dr. Alric." He nodded and said, "the receptionist will show ou to the helipad, you will be taken to your destination from there."

Night-Kun

Ze Punkrocker iz backorz!!
    Years
    I would like to join please, its just too bad that I submitted this a little late ^_^;;

Name: Ethan McKnight

Animal:
    Tiger

Appearance:
    Add tiger ears, tail, whiskers, and claws to the attached pictures.

Personality:
    Very outgoing, loves to fool around and have a laugh, not a prankster, but knows how to have fun and live a little.

Other:
    When alone, he can often be found quietly singing the lyrics to punk rock music.

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
    OOC: Cool ^^ It's not too late :3

IC: Kira sat quietly in the middle of the cage staring at her now clawed toes. she had discovered her tail, which was now neatly sitting on her feet, leaving only her toes visible. She heard footsteps..She looked up, her ears standing up listening for the sound. She heard the door of the cage next to her creak open, and she turned to look. A humanoid creatre resembling a wolf had been put into the cage...had this person just gone through what she had? She crawled over to the side, where she looked into the other cage. She saw the creature was crying. She stood up and continued to look in, her tail twitching and ears moving in different directions as she watched her neibor curiously.

Night-Kun

Ze Punkrocker iz backorz!!
    Years
    OOC: Yea!! Me iz so glad! XD

IC: Ethan looked about the cage in total silence. He didn't like being cramped, tired, hungry, and least of all, being confined and not able to chat. He strained his eyes to try to see if there were anyother victims to the horrible fate that had befallen him. He spoke openly, but quietly, "Why couldn't I have tiger eyes too?" He whimpered in the cold and wrapped himself the best he could, wishing there was a way to undo the horrible tradgey that had occured without consent.

OOC: Usually my first posts are at least twice as long, but I'm just not feeling very well right now.. Ugh..

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

They call me..."Darkness"
    Years
    "You will follow us... sir" The scientist told me, pulling me on a chain.
    "Of course, what ****ing choice do I have?!" I yelled fighting against him to no avail. I had no idea where I was, or what I had been doing before I arrived here. I had done nothing to deserve this, yet I was being pulled by a chain to some sort of twisted expiriment, or so I assumed.
    "Do not fight it, and the process will be short..." The scientist told me, and I fought again. I didn't know how he was holding me back, I was exceptionaly fit.
    "Shut up mini-dink!" I hollared, laughing at my own stupidity.

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
    The creature didn't seem to notice her.. She sat back down and stared at the metal ceiling of the cage. She suddenly felt the cage being moved. She fell over as it was pushed along. After a few minutes, she felt the cage get lifted and set down. She could hear the rumble of a running car... She peered outside...She had just been out in the back of a large van...She could see two men leaving and going back inside the laboratory, probably to get the other experiments... she sat and waited. She desperately wanted tp just go home...She had no idea why SHE had been just taken from her home while she was home alone and taken here to be..mutated. She looked nothng like herself now...Just like some little kid with strawberry blonde hair and a foxlike appearance...She sighed and heard loud thumps as the other cages were loaded into the van. She had to hope nothing bad was going to happen...She really hoped that she wouldn't have some disgusting, sinister test done on her.. The van's back door closed and Kira fell over again as the van moved foreward. After a while it stopped. No doors were open, but Kira smelled something...Airplane fule? Her left ear twitched. Weird... She heard the sound of a jet taking off overhead..Oh no...They were going somewhere that required travel by air... That had to be far. Kira didn't want this. She thrust herself against the side of her cage. "LET ME OUT! LET ME OUT NOW" She cried, making noise by jumping up and down and hitting the side of her cage.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    Eh-heh, you wouldn't mind letting in another one, would you?

Name: Acacaya
    Animal: Unicorn
    Appearance: Acacya Acacya again
    Personality: Seemingly innocent, the girl who is kind, sweet-hearted, compassionate, calm... Which she is. But undeneath that exterior is someone very quick-witted and canculating. Acacaya knows how to confuse people quite well. She can always sense someones feelings, no matter how hard they try to help it, and usually tries to help them in any way she can.
    Other: Everything around Acacaya seems to be clearer, brighter, purer... She's found she can heal people with her horn, as well as purify water, air, or anything else. But only to a certain extent.

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    OOC: Yay, Saphi joined! *tackles* And I agree, awesome char. ^^

IC: Suddenly, the cage tumbled over, and before she knew it, Amy was being moved. To where, she didn't know. She watched quietly through the bars as the scientists carried her off, up a platform and into a van. They put the cage carelessly down on its side and went back for more. Sighing, Amy leaned against the bars of her cage and buried her face in her....paws. She was so different now, so changed. She knew she'd never be the same again. With another sigh, she looked up at last, and saw the creature similar to herself, only more fox-like, in the cage beside her, thrusting herself frantically against the bars. "It's no use," she told her quietly. Unnoticed by the other, she wiped a silent tear off her cheek and turned away.

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
    Kira stopped, out of breath. She laid on the bottom of her cage, breathing heavily. She was very angry..and a bit scared. She had been transformed, and was now being taken far from home... she stared growled as a man opened the back of the van, and with the assistance of another, lifted Kiras cage and put it on a cart. Kira glared coldly at the men, hoping that they'd let her out or something. Then she'd be able to escape.. She kept quiet, so they wouldn't try to harm her in any way. She watched as the men tured, getting ready to take the othre cages out.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    Name: Tobias
    Animal: peregrine falcon and a tiny bit unicorn.
    Appearance: I had two choices. To be a peregrine falcon human cross and have the ability to turn into one or just be a peregrine falcon with thought speak from animorphs. I have decided to be a peregrine falcon that can talk through thought speak.i also have a really small horn coming out of my head. it is noticable. imagine abird with a horn. its really weird.
    Here a two pictures so you know what they look like. https://www.geocities.com/michhawkingclub/Members/Per5.jpg
    https://www.falconmews.com/images/malepere2.jpg

Personality: an outcast and a loner. I am always by my self. And I don't have any friends. I just hang around in the back ground watching the popular or friendly people talk. I am friendly when spoken to but am never spoken to.
    Other: I was given an over dose and went unconscious but when I woke up I was a peregrine falcon. I am a normal peregrine falcon except because of the over dose I have even greater eyes and sight( falcons have extremely good eye sight). And better hearing than normal peregrines. I retained the human mind and the ability to speak in people heads. I have decided to call it thought-speak. (from animorphs thought speak) edit. My character has a quiet fascination and liking of peregrine falcons. ihave the ability to, when i fall asleep and when others are asleep, link our dreams so we are in each others dreams and talk even when we are sleep.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back