• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wild

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    OOC: Tobias? What an odd coincidence. I had a crush on him once. o.o Lol.

IC: Amy felt the cage bump as the van came to a less-than-smooth stop. She held her breath, waiting for something to happen. Where were they? Where were they going? This couldn't be their final destination. And what was happening outside? Her acute wolf hearing picked up a few disconnected noises, but none of them fit together. What was going on? She crouched low against the floor of the cage, breathing hard.

What was going to happen to her?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    I get pulled along a long corridor by scientists and struggle as much as I can. They grip my arms even tighter and hit my face. "Stop struggling it will only hurt a tiny bit. Stupid kid." They take me into a room and strap me onto a white bed. I get tossed on the bed and strapped down lightly. One scientist holds me down while the other goes over to a medical cabinet. He takes a syringe and his hand hovers over a bottle of liquid but then moves a bit to the left and he takes out a bottle with three times as much liquid in it. The scientist empties the bottle into the syringe and grabs my left arm. He slides the point of the needle into my arm slowly and empties the liquid into my arm. Extreme pain and fire spreads through my body and I scream and black out. When I wake up I am no longer human but I do not know what I am. I am picked up by the scientists and shoved roughly into a cage. The cage is picked up and taken out back into the corridor and down and out into the car park of the building. The cage is put roughly next to another cage that has a fox girl in it and I gasp but nothing comes out. I look up at a window and see the reflection of a peregrine falcon with black but ever so slightly gold eyes. I screech and start flapping around distressed. A scientist comes over and hits the cage. "Hey! Calm down! Stupid bird."

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    "Hey, leave him alone!" cried Amy from the cage on the other side of the falcon's and the fox girl's. "He didn't do anything to you!" The scientist looked up at her and sneered. "And why should I listen to you, little girl?" he asked sweetly, shaking the bird's cage. The satisfied smirk on his face made her blood boil. She launched herself angrily against the bars of the cage, getting only more enraged when she heard the scientists laughing at her attempts to break free.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    ooc: i thought people were being turnd into their form then put into cages then into a truck or something.

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    OOC:
    Shadow wolf said:
    i thought people were being turnd into their form then put into cages then into a truck or something.
    Yeah, I think that's right. Reply! :P

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    ((Ooc)) Thankies, Amy-chan and Angelwolfie. Instead of being the usual fox-girl, I decided to be something different. n_n

"H-hey!! Let go of m-"

"Shut up, **** brat!!"

Acacaya felt herself being punched in the face. She growled at four-no, now five-men who were trying to drag her through a long, empty hallway. Her angered voice echoed through the corridor, they none of the men seemed to care. It was like they were used to this. Were they?

Acacaya could now see a door at the end of the hallway. "No!! Leave me alone!!" She struggled harder, desparately trying to escape the men's firm grasps. She felt herself being hit a few more times, even having her arm twisted.

"It's no use..." One person panted, "We... can't get her to... to settle down..."

"**** right I won't settle down!!" Acacaya shouted, something she wouldn't normally do, "What are you doing? GET AWAY FROM-" Something kicked her back. Hard. She gritted her teeth against the pain and felt ropes being tied around her arms and neck. She tried to pull away, but every time she did, Acacaya was choked, and almost had her arms ripped out of their sockets.

"NO! I WON'T GO!!"

Acacaya soon found herself in a room, strapped down to a table. Some blond hair was moved out of her face, and suddenly she felt something peirce her neck. Acacaya cried out in pain, then felt herself drifting between arwareness and unconcioucness. But something that wouldn't go away was the pain. Eventually, she drifted into a fitful sleep.

When Acacaya awoke she found herself in a van. The van skidded to a stop, knocking her cage against a wall. She blinked a few times. There was an aching pain on her forehead, and it just wouldn't seem to go away. Acacaya looked up, and found more people in the van, but-they were mutated?! And they were looking at her.

Acacaya looked down. Her clothes.... were different for one thing. They reminded her of those things the romans wore, kinda. And she was badly cut up. And then there was that stupid headache. Acacaya didn't seem to notice what had become of her.

"What.... What's going on?" She asked quietly. Her voice was the same, but it sound calming and gentle. What was going on?

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    "I don't know," said Amy quietly, in answer to the serene voice. Her own voice, once smooth and clear, was now a bit gruff, almost like a growl. She glared at the scientists once more and then, silently, she looked around at the occupants of the other cages. A girl with red fox ears and a fox tail, a peregrine falcon, and another girl who was fused with...was it possible?...a unicorn. An interesting crowd. She glanced at each of them in turn, wondering what she herself must look like now.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    My cage gets knocked about and I get knocked unconscious. When I wake up the truck or what ever I'm in is moving slightly and I notice a wolf girl next to me and a bigger cage with a girl with a horn coming out of her head across from me. I screech and stand up on my short legs again. I flap about when my cage slide over and hits the cage with the unicorn girl in it. I calm down a bit and open my beak and breathe a lot, trying to gulp down air. I look through thee cage at the unicorn girl and study her. I think to my self ~ poor girl. ~ I look at the wolf girl and the fox girl. ~I feel sorry for them all but at least they still have humanoid bodies!~ I screech a bit and slide toward the unicorn girls head, the cage being a long one. I screech and flap in distress and the cage stops because of a nail sticking out of the truck floor. I look into the girl's eyes and the truck stops suddenly stops. My cage is turn up side down and I start screeching my head off and flapping, as I have been turned up side down as well.

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
    OOC: Oook...

IC: Kira glared at the scientist. She was very angry...But she knew there was nothing she could do.

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    Startled, Amy looked over at the screeching falcon, pity in her eyes. "You poor thing," she murmured, reaching a paw out of the bars. If she could only reach his cage and turn it upright for him... But no, she couldn't. It was too far a distance. "Sorry," she said quietly, clutching one of the iron bars with her paw. She had always had a soft spot for animals, particularly falcons and wolves. But now she pretty much was one... She looked over at the falcon again, sympathy and concern clear on her features.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    Acacaya tried to stand, but that only resulted in hitting her horn against the top of the cage--HORN?!?! She almost screamed. Her ears flattened against her skull, and her tail wrapped around one furry, silver hoofed leg. Lush white fur covered her from waist down, as well as on her elbows. Her ears were long, but shaped more like a horse's and covered in white fur as well. The silver horn that ran from Acacaya's forehead seemed to brighten intensely, then immediantly darken. She tossed her head, her silvery mane whipping around her head.

"What the--what's going on?!"

Suddenly, before an answer came, a bird screeched. It was flipped over in it cage, quite roughly. Acacaya kneeled and watched as a Wolf-Girl tried to reach it, but just couldn't make it. Acacaya felt sorry for the bird. I have to help it if I can!! She through, crawling over to the bird. She reached out with one hand--noticing her fingers were missing a digit--and managed to grab a hold of it's outstretched wing. As gently as Accaya could, she pulled the bird into and upright position. "There you go," She said in a soothing voice, "Hopefully this is all just some bad dream..."

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    The wolf girl reaches out with her claws to try to help me but fails to do so because she can't reach. She looks at me pleadingly and wishes she could help. The unicorn girl next to me reaches out and grabs hold of my wing and puts me down the right way up. I continue flapping for a few seconds and then calm down. I open my beak and pant for thirty seconds to catch my breath. I look at the wolf girl and the unicorn girl and wish I could say thank you. I send out my thoughts to the girls and hope the here me. "Thank you girls. I could have been really hurt. Miss unicorn. You saved my life. Thank you for helping me. Miss wolf. Thank you for trying. I was kidnapped from school and taken to the building. I don't have any family or friends so I won't be missed. I think the scientist gave me an over does of peregrine falcon DNA on purpose. What happened to you girls?" the peregrine falcon gives a piercing stare to the wolf girl and unicorn girl but the boy inside is looking at them with concern.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    Acacaya was stunned. She could hear a voice--a human voice, for that matter--telling her the bird wasn't a regular bird. She blinked, her sky blue eyes alight with confusion. What was going on here? Was she going crazy? There were so many questions that couldn't be answered.

"My name is Acacaya, the 'Unicorn Girll', I guess.... I was outside, walking through a forest near my house, when all of the sudden, some people come and kidnap me. After that, I don't remember much. Pain, being dragged down a hall, more pain, being strapped to a table, even more pain, then waking up here as this..." Her voice trailed off as she involntarily whinnied. Shis was all too strange for Acacaya. Since when did she start acting like some horse? In frustration, she pounded one hoof against the hard metal of the cage.

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    Amy looked into the falcon's piercing eyes. For some reason, his telepathic voice in her head didn't feel entirely unexpected to her. "I never had any friends or relations either," she said sympathetically, watching the majestic bird she now knew was a human inside. "I too was kidnapped, but it doesn't matter. No one ever cared about me anyway. And why should they have? All I ever was was the quiet loner, the nobody...." Her voice trailed off as she leaned back against the bars of the cage and went into reminiscence, none of the recalled memories pleasant.

Last edited:

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    Acacaya sighed. "I was always much too shy to speak to anyone. I had a few friends, but none that I trusted." She turned over to the Fox-Girl, who seemed lost in her thoughts. "Hey, we're all freaks now, but at least you're something that really exists..." Acacaya said, a small, sad smile on her face. "I mean, a Unicorn Girl?!" Her smile faded, as she looked down at herself. Acacaya reached up and touched the horn on her forehead lightly, realising how hopeless the situation really was.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    I watch the girls get angry and upset. And focus my thoughts on miss wolf only. "When I was at school. I was the nobody, an outcast. I hated it but it was good because every one left me alone. What is your name? My names Tobias." I turn to miss unicorn and start talking privately to her. "hello. Lease don't be angry. We were all forced to do it against our will. We are who we are now. We can't change that. At least you have choice. I will have to start eating raw meat and killing. Do you think I want to? My name is Tobias. What's yours?" I waddle over and stick my talon through the cage. I send my thoughts out to both girls. "I hope we can be friends. I never had any and two out casts are sure to be friends. We have no one else."

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
    OOC: Everyone that has been mutated were packed into a truck, and are now raving about how emotionally insecure they are. Okay, that was a little bit of an exaggeration, but... Lol.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back