• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wild

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    The horned falcon jerks awake and sees that he has gored the unicorn girl. He stumbles about feeling her pain and falls onto her. He starts crying and his tears run down over the wound healing it. He stands up and flaps over and lands on the wolf/unicorn girls shoulder, trying not to hurt her and holding on with his wings. "Where are we?" I look around at the beach and with my falcon sight see five flies bothering 3 men speeding away on a boat. I snicker silently to my self butt, with out knowing, sent it out to the wolf/unicorn girl. I flap my wings and soar into the sky catching thermal updrafts along the way. I look around and take in the information with an inward gasp. I fold my wings and plummet to the ground but come out at the last second. I hit the sand hard but with nothing broken.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back