• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Will Ghetsis Return?

Kano Shuuya

→ you're here, aren't you?
    Years
    I hope he doesn't. I had too much fun beating him for how he was treating N the first time, and I expect him to stay gone and defeated. XD; I'd like to see a new enemy this time around.

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
    Years
    Personally, I think we will just get a tidbit of dialogue that will reveal what happened to him. But I don't think we will see him as the main villain role again.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    I hope he doesn't. I had too much fun beating him for how he was treating N the first time, and I expect him to stay gone and defeated. XD; I'd like to see a new enemy this time around.

Personally, I think we will just get a tidbit of dialogue that will reveal what happened to him. But I don't think we will see him as the main villain role again.
    But keep in mind at the end of B/W, Ghetsis escaped. I'd really like to see what he'd do after escaping, short dialogue just won't cut it for me.

The whole thing behind Team Plasma and the gang, I just want more of it. After all this has been the best storyline compared to the other mainstream games, and cutting it short won't make the sequels relate to the first games as much as I'd like it to. That's just me though.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    I'd love to see a return of Ghetsis. Maybe get a little more background on him and the Shadow Triad. Maybe he might have a relationship with the evil team, but instead of being involved with it, he learned his previous ways were wrong and he wants to help defeat the villains from the shadows!

Back