• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

will jessie get a shinnoh pokemon if u think she will then guess what it will be

Romance Hero

문법의 경찰!
    Years
    Probably a purugly. she has never found a fully impressive pokemon. ever.

(the way you type, you sound like Darkrai491master...)

I forgot the rules. ^^

The Infinite Devil Machine

Obvious, with hindsight
    Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2020
    I think she would be perfect with a little Stunky. That or perhaps she could get her old Lickitung back and evolve him? :P

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Anyway, I'll go with Spiritomb, as it's the 4th Gen counterpart to Cassidy's Sableye.

Predicted. *tosses another rock in random direction*

It'll be either that or LickyLicky, as a shout-out to way back in Kanto.

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2008
    hmmmm..... A Biddoof! And she will like ti so much she will never evolve it! Yeah... Thatd be funny... or maybe a vespiqueen.... But they totally hate her becuase of what she did rite now....

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2016
    Hmm, I'll have to check into that.

Anyway, I'll go with Spiritomb, as it's the 4th Gen counterpart to Cassidy's Sableye.

I agree,
    i wasn't thinking about the counter part thingy just that an episode in Japan is about to air and its about Spiritomb.
    oh and maybe it would be nice to reunite with LikyLiky if it evolved,but she would have to trade her Wobbufet for it.
    Although Scorupi would be nice too.

Blayze

Team Magma Co-Leader
    Years
    I don't know about her getting a Skorupi, because J has a Drapion.
    I still think Stunky would be funny. Either that or a Gible, but I doubt they'd do that.

Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2008
    I think that she woulf fall in love with an ugly pokemon...
    maybe a stunky.. or a munchlax?!

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2009
    O_o"" I've not a clue why you're all so sure it'll be Stunky. She hated the thing when they ran into with officer Jenny... heh, I just don't think it'll happen.

I think she may get either a pink or blue Shellos, and Dawn will get the one that she doesn't have. The anime has turned into sort of a mirror of the main characters pokemon, and Team Rocket gets the opposite. (May-Beautifly; Jessie-Dustox) (then the Meowth and Pikachu, cat and mouse, thing...)

So, my pick is Shellos or Gastrodon, it could be cool in contests and it's strong and cute~ <3

STEELIXMANIAC

Hatena de Wasshoi!
    Years
    MiSs~KoN said:
    So, my pick is Shellos or Gastrodon, it could be cool in contests and it's strong and cute~ <3
    If it is to be Shellos, I'd reckon the Eastern Shellos would be likely.
    Spoiler:

I think she's not getting a Poison-type this season though. Most of the available ones have been snapped up already, but I'm not ruling out the remaining viable options though.

Bebetrunks

.:Love:.
    Years
    Almost certain her past lickitung is gone, I mean chances are so slim it is not funny that she would find that trainer there, and that trainer actually wants to trade it. Its been way to long since they have seperated and they never really had a great bond. Though it does not single out a cameo if anything.

I am thinking it will be something that is not obedient to her, i mean so far all of her pokemon listen to every word she says, aside from wobuffet who really is jsut a stupid pokemon.

Back