• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] Will Somebody Stop These Kids?

Bay

Years
  • Ch 11
    I like the part where you have Hanna reflected on the death of a grunt. Often we just think of grunts from a villian group as throwaway characters, and if a grunt, say, kill someone else, then it's tragic.

Derek's Tyranitar is sure a tank able to go through five Pokemon, even when being poisoned later. Did Jason broke his arm there? If so, man that gotta hurt. Russo letting Lucia know of somewhere she can go to seems like a part of him kinda cares for him, but I already expected for her to not take it.

Ch 12 + Epilogue
    Glad that Travis got his Pokemon back, even if the result is bittersweet. Somewhat of a let down Jason's going to be out of commission for a bit due to his arm, but at least Jen has something for him to do while he recovers. And when he did get his license back, lol him wanting Lugia here. But yeah, I would consider throwing pokeballs a skill a trainer should have heh. Also Jason, swearing is not as cool as you think. Cute how Krissy is pretty reserved when it comes to battling, and after the tournament battle she tries to work to be a little more excited in her victories.

This has been a joy reading this from beginning to end. Congrats on finishing it!

Back