• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Will there be any left?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemaru

nah
    Years
    Okay, so. I was busy last Saturday, didn't have time to go reserve it, and then I got grounded until today. It is currently Friday night, 5 days after Platinum release. Tommorow, Saturday, I'm gonna head down to Gamestop and try to get one. Do you think they will have any left after the massive (well, I assume massive) horde of people that swarmed to get a copy? Or will it be months until they restock?

Pyro da Infernape

Pokemon Junkie -.-
    Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2010
    nope, sorry I tried at my local Gamestop... NONE... Ill be optomistic and hope yours has some =D

-Pyro

Nemaru

nah
    Years
    thanks. :P Well, actually now that I think about it you could try going to a department store that just sells games on the side like Wal-Mart or Target. When Mario Kart Wii came out, that's how I got mine, gamestop had none. And there are 2 gamestops, an EB games, a Wal-Mart, and a Target, so I guess I have some options.

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
    Okay, so. I was busy last Saturday, didn't have time to go reserve it, and then I got grounded until today. It is currently Friday night, 5 days after Platinum release. Tommorow, Saturday, I'm gonna head down to Gamestop and try to get one. Do you think they will have any left after the massive (well, I assume massive) horde of people that swarmed to get a copy? Or will it be months until they restock?
    I was the first person to get a copy at my not-so-local Best Buy (local one is horrid and we don't shop there anymore), and it was at like 1pm. I know, because we had to wait half an hour while they searched in for the box in the back.

So I don't think everywhere had hordes of people rushing for it.

Lady Missie

Aspiring Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    Since you didn't reserve it anyways I would suggest heading over to your local Wal-Mart if you have one. Not only do they have a higher chance than Gamestop of having it in stop there is also a much higher chance that they will have the bundle pack as well! My local Wal-Mart had a huge stock pile of the "Pre-order only" bundles. I've bought bout 4 from them already although 3 of those are for people in other countries of course.

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2013
    Yeah, it's actually relatively pointless to pre-order from Gamestop when places like Fry's Electronics, Target, Wal-Mart, Best Buy, and Meijer will NEVER run out of copies.

Years
    Go to wal-mart or eb games their likely to have it, you can also order it on line and pay extra so it gets there the next day.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    Like what everyone said above, you should go to your local Wal-Mart. Plus, there's a chance that it'll be in low price. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back