• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Will these games come with an "accessory"

Status
Not open for further replies.

ISA56 2.0

The one and only!
Years
  • I would honestly love a PokéNav accessory to be bundled with ORAS. Just imagine...You could sync up your in-game 'Nav with the physical version, and it could tell you when someone wants to rematch you in the game!

Egg hatching accessory that has built in pedometer like pokewalker and tiny bit of memory so that you could "store" your steps In Real Life and transfer them into the game to quicken egg hatching. But they propably make that ar card thing w/ preset cards in the box or Poke TGC exclusive cards or something.. I hope they don't put that miniature system in, I don't want this to be another Disney infinity...

Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    This is a total stretch but I think it would be cool if ORAS included the Amiibo accessory and there were some Amiibos for the game! It would mean the accessory could be gotten early by getting ORAS but I guess they could use that as an incentive to buy the game, right? Ha ha, that's just wishful thinking on my part! But that accessory really reminds me of the E-reader in certain ways, and I would much rather have awesome Amiibo figures that can communicate with ORAS than some AR cards. Maybe they could even tie-in with secret bases, if returning, and you can share the Amiibo data with your friends to share your team and bases.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back