• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Will you be catching any of the Surfing- or Flying-Pikachu in the Yellow Forest?

Which Pikachu do you think you'll be aiming to catch?

• Flying Pikachu

Votes: 26 48.1%
  • Surfing Pikachu

Votes: 19 35.2%
  • Normal, non-Flying, non-Surfing Pikachu

Votes: 2 3.7%
  • None. Don't intend to get the course.

Votes: 7 13.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
    Years
    10000+ steps for a flying pikachu seems alot and its not even guaranteed you'll get a flyer, and also i only walk on average 5700 steps from home to school to back home. I wish steps accumalated and didnt erase themselves every day.

Dempa

Fire Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    Whilst still on the discussion of the Yellow Forest,
    I was wondering if it was possible to evolve the Pikachu(s) with Fly and Surf into Raichu?
    Or is there some sort of block on evolving because it is an event?

yaminokame

やみのかめ
    Years
    Whilst still on the discussion of the Yellow Forest,
    I was wondering if it was possible to evolve the Pikachu(s) with Fly and Surf into Raichu?
    Or is there some sort of block on evolving because it is an event?

They all evolve like normal :p

how does it become a yellow forest? I assume yellow rain ._.

A forest infested with yellow rodents :s

Editman

Pokemon Collector
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2014
    not really big on the fact of having a flying pikachu...

Zebeedoo

Always remember to smile. ~
    Years
    What's this?! =O Ooh, I'll deffiantely be trying to find one of those once the time comes. =D Thanks for letting me know. =P

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2010
    Can someone please explain this to me please, how does this work? I am so lost right now :(

Years
    I'll be catching surfing Pikachu most likely. A Pikachu that flies seems a little odd to me, even if he does use Balloons to do it. I mean how does he direct himself!? He is just floating up there. Who knows, I'll probably catch both, but I'll use the surfing one.

Back