• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Will you deliver my defeat.

Veige

The ultimate one
    Years
    I'm new.

Name: luke buckley
    Hair colour: brown
    Eye colour: brown
    Pokemon crush: Caitlin
    Favourite type: dark, dragon
    Most recentlyused pokemon: Arceus, Charizard, Rayquaza, Mewtwo, Dialga, Palkia.
    Hate: people been total sore sad loosers, That glitched pokemon Missingno.
    Love: Winning and becoming more powerfull.
    Desire: Power

Don'tpick a fight with me because I will not play nice.

But other than that I'm new so hello.

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2010
    First of all, Please read the forum rules before you post. And it seems you already broke one rule. " Posting two threads with the same topic " o3o.

That's just fine since your a beginner but nextime please be careful. :D , And I hope I'm not mini-modding as well. : O

Anyway, Hi there Veige! a.k.a Luke! , Welcome to PokeCommunity, We're glad to have you here. : 3 , I just read your introduction and it seems something is funny about it " Pokemon Crush ", haha, I can't believe some of you has a crush on a pokemon character. It's funny for me but for others I don't know. :D, It seems that you only want to become powerful according to your introduction. I believe that's just a joke right or just playing so that your introduction will look like a villain or a bad person? o . o Then if it is true then I don't know what will happen to you in your future life. haha. :P

Please read the forum rules before you want to start your plans as well as the FAQ regarding the community. Have fun and stay active, Veige!

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    Welcome to PC!, I'm sure no one will pick a fight with you.
    well I hope notanyways welcome and Hope you enjoy yourself here at the forums.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    And I hope I'm not mini-modding as well. : O
    That's almost a textbook example of it, actually.

Next time, please just report the offense in question and go merrily about your way, Blackberry. Since mini-modding is also against the rules, you're not setting a very good example anyhow... so there's really no need for it at all. >:

Any who, I took the liberty of closing your other thread, Veige. I figured you'd probably wanna keep this one open considering it has a couple replies. But yeah, just as Blackberry already said, please do be mindful of the rules. There's really no need for duplicate threads.

Welcome to the community, m'boy. I like Missingno. D:

Rújiā1

Master of the Dragon
    Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2010
    Power does not make you powerful. It is how you use power that makes you powerful or not. I dislike the way you seem to think you're superior to everyone else; We all have weaknesses. That's the way it is. And learning them is the path to true strength. Even you, Mr-don't-pick-a-fight-with-me-I-don't-play-nice, have a weakness. The sooner you learn to respect others and see the bad things about yourself, the better things will be.

Anyhow, aside from my philosophical whatnot, hello, welcome to PC! Might I ask what Veige means, or is it just randomness?

Moderator note: Let's not start something here. He's clearly just saying that as a sort of battle motto...

Last edited by a moderator:

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Gonna break my own rule here, but this NEEDS to be said.

To all of you who I just had to delete your comments, there was absolutely no need for your harassing attitudes. This area is titled New Users / Welcome because it's supposed to be inviting and WELCOMING. Do you really think any new member is gonna want to be a part of this place when they see posts like that? Seriously, you all need to cool it. If you plan on posting in this thread to harass this member, be prepared to eat a red card 'cause I'm getting fed up with it.

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
    Years
    I am sorry, I did not mean for it to come out in such a harsh way.
    Hello, newbie. I apologize for any inconvience I caused. I hope we can be friends and RP sometime, maybe ven PM chat. You seem like a nice guy, and I become friends with nice people easily. ;3 *hug*

AuroraHearts

Noob Master
    Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2012
    haha hello veige,

you seem like a worthy opponent! but you must prove yourself and defeat the ultimate champion! meee!! fwaha~
    (ok... i really do suck at roleplaying, but whatever)

but welcome to PC!
    you seem to remind me of the rivals in pokemon games (yes i kno, im a nerd :P)
    so dont worry, the only fight i'll be picking would be the pokemon ones with my ultra noob caterpie army!! :D

Back