• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Will you get Platinum?

Sesh

Subjectively Objective
Years
  • Honestly.. I'm in no rush ^^; if i see it in the store and i have the money that's when i'll get it, otherwise idk XP

Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2009
    Hey
    I didnt get diamond or pearl
    Isit om to go straight to platinum?

Lil' Schu

never an honest word... ♫
    Years
  • I actually won't. It'll be the first handheld Pokemon game that I won't be getting on release date, and it feels strange that I won't be part of the hoopla now. But when the options are a) saving for college and b) getting Platinum, option a) always trumps. :|

this_is_ark

who what where
    Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2009
    probably when it comes out, if not about a month later. i really want it though, it looks awesome >( i hate how they always come out with a better version after forcing me to buy two of basically the same game

i glare at you, gamefreak!

Years
  • Yeah, I'll buy it.

I wasn't an overly huge fan of D/P, but I really want to see what Platinum has to offer. Plus, the collector in me wants more DS games, since I haven't bought any in a while, and I'm lacking right now. =P

Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2011
    of course I will get it but I am not going to use any cheats on this game I am going to get it legit and just have fun with the new changes!

WiiMann

I gots Heart Gold!! ^_^
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 29, 2012
    I'm gonna get it because of the Battler Frontier, Wi-Fi Terminal, and i heard the regis are on it and the 3 birds.

The Red Chain

So, I'm like way ahead.

C'mon step it up! < Brawl Sonic -cough-

dotKarma

FCs in Sig
    Years
  • Already have it

Of course, it's in Japanese, though, so I will probably get the English Rom so I can understand the changes.

Ru-Kun

bleh...
    Years
  • Heak Yesh! I already have it preordered at my local Gamestop.

Edit-I already talked it over with my mom and she said that she'll take me to get it the day it comes out.

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    No, because the ROMs take more than 1 day to be released. If I can grab my hands on the beta Japanese version, I'll do that too.

I will get Platinum, just as soon as the ROM comes out.

Back