• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Will you Get the Shiny Pichu Jan. 30-Feb. 14 at Gamestop?(America)

umbreon_4_life

aka Commander Mars
Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2012
    Yup! Of course! I'm getting mine today in about 10 minutes! =D Yay! Who doesn't want a Pikachu-colored-Pichu? ^_^

King!

better
    Years
  • Yep, I did yesterday. My dad was going to Gamestop to pre-order something fro Dragon Age, so I thought, 'Hey, why not?' and went with him to get it. I. Felt. Like. Such. A. Nerd. xD But yeah, walking into gamestop with my ds in my pocket didn't do so good for my self-esteem. But I got it nonetheless. At least I wasn't like the one guy walking in who knew how to do it already... o.O

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • Went yesterday and picked up three PC Pichus (Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum). I went in the evening so the store was pretty much empty except for a few customers and some clerks. The same time, I placed a pre-order on HeartGold and SoulSilver as well, so I got two things finished without the awkward entering and leaving a store without doing anything.

... Now, I just wait for the release of the remakes to complete the in-game event for the Notch Eared Pichu.

Crystal-Heart

~Black & White~
    Years
  • Went yesterday and picked up three PC Pichus (Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum). I went in the evening so the store was pretty much empty except for a few customers and some clerks. The same time, I placed a pre-order on HeartGold and SoulSilver as well, so I got two things finished without the awkward entering and leaving a store without doing anything.

... Now, I just wait for the release of the remakes to complete the in-game event for the Notch Eared Pichu.
    I've learned not to care who knows I like Pokemon (or other 'kiddy' things like Mario, Sonic, etc). Its rated E for Everyone after all, and besides, as far as I'm concerned, I don't care what anyone else thinks, I like what I like and thats just how it is.

Oh, and I'm thinking of lending my secondary PC Pichu to people who couldn't get to/do the event..as long as its returned afterwards.

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
  • lol I got mine on saturday, so many heartgold and soulsilver posters in the gamestop I went to xDD Im still debating weather I should train the pichu

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    I got a few from a friend, I only wanted one but hey I wasn't going to say no.

rocky505

<Now who's awesome!
    Years
  • I got three of them on my D/P/Pt. My Girlfriend got one on her Platinum and the Manager was so nice he gave us both an Arceus figure.

rockman0

I still claim Luxray!
    Years
  • Just got mine today. The first Gamestop I tried didn't have it. Of course, that one is always behind the times. lol

Back