• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Will you Get the Shiny Pichu Jan. 30-Feb. 14 at Gamestop?(America)

Scythe_Ironclaw

For Iron Legion!
    Years
    I don't need to go to Gamestop to get these, some nice person at a Gamestop Dumped the Distribution Carts.

Heads up guys, sometime at the end of this month there is going to be a Jarachi Event that grants those that transfer it over to HG and SS the Starry Sky Pokewalker Course...or whatever that Pokewalker Course was called.

You gotta love some kind-hearted pirates out there :)

DeathOfBlades

AYE SIR!
    Years
    Just picked one up today at my local GameStop along with pre-ordering both Soul-Silver and Heart-Gold at Best Buy. And only 2 days left lol (Procrastination!). I was so nervous if they had an error at the gamestop like me asking "So is the event here?" and they would be like "What are you talking about?" But it turned out as planned and BTW this is my first event I ever went to, so I had no clue how it worked except using mystery gift. I walked in with both my pearl and platinum and asked them about the event and they said just take your DS out and do mystery gift. And I asked them if there was a limit and they said "no, if you had a 100 diamonds it doesn't matter you get 100 pichus then" and I was like oh. So they gave me a flier instruction paper they got. And then frisco! Got mah two Pichus :D. Also a heads up or a much more accurate date from what DJ91990. I asked them on anymore upcoming events and they said a Jirachi event on the 27th of February. So better get them Jirachi's! And seriously? For those people who can't get it just beg your parents to take you to GameStop or just stand next to the store and it only takes like 3-5 minutes to do it or maybe Less ;).

CrazyEccentric

Mikuri/Wallace Fangirl
    Years
    I wish I could get the Pichu... I can't though. Just because I don't live in the USA (and am not going there any time soon as of this moment), I can't fix my wireless router's security type (wpa to wep)... so sadly I cannot participate. Dx Awwh. I really want two Pichus. T_T

Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2013
    I got three. (One for Diamond one for Platinum and one for my Flashcart version of Platinum.) Except my Platinum one was touched because Roar.. :/
    I wish I could get the Pichu... I can't though. Just because I don't live in the USA (and am not going there any time soon as of this moment), I can't fix my wireless router's security type (wpa to wep)... so sadly I cannot participate. Dx Awwh. I really want two Pichus. T_T
    Don't worry I read somewhere that its coming to Europe too. (Im assuming your in Europe.)

CrazyEccentric

Mikuri/Wallace Fangirl
    Years
    Don't worry I read somewhere that its coming to Europe too. (Im assuming your in Europe.)

But I am not in Europe! D:
    I live in Canada. -w-

Hopefully the event comes to Canada someday...
    That's just fine with me (if the event is never available to Canada). I have a friend who got 3 Shiny Pichu and thus she will trade one or two to me sometime or maybe not. Oh well, there's always breeding for Pichu. Having a normal Pichu is fine with me. Yeah.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Walking to Gamestop tomorrow to get it. /o/ Sorry mom, ya had your chance to drive me. :| Now I'm walking a long ways ta get it.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    I'm getting mine tomorrow. Fortunately, I found my Pearl game early enough to not be panicking, and I have tomorrow off from work. Looking forward to getting to use the Pichu in SS so I can then evolve hir.

Having a normal Pichu is fine with me.
    Aw... But what about the notched-ear Pichu? Having the shiny one unlocks the notched-ear event.

You could find someone online who's willing to trade one to you if your friend doesn't.

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    Got it the first day of the event when I went to pre order ME2 I believe and picked up some game...I forget which

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2015
    Got one just a few hours ago. Despite being new to the newer pokemon, I couldn't resist not getting that Pichu. Plus, I want to unlock the other in HG/SS. ^^

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    I finally got one! =D The problem is that all my Pokemons are at level 10 and the Pichu is a level 30 one. :O I can't wait to evolve it~

Thingula

How do you change this text?
    Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2014
    I would, but it's too late :( I wish I knew earlier.

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    I finally got one! =D The problem is that all my Pokemons are at level 10 and the Pichu is a level 30 one. :O I can't wait to evolve it~

I think you lose the HGSS event if it evolves...it has to be a Pichu

Back