• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Will you restart your game when the 3DS releases?

Heart Gold

Jellicent Trainer
Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2012
    I'm thinking about restarting when the 3DS releases now that I know the basics of the beginning of the game, and I'll getta play it in Widescreen (this is true, correct?)

Will you restart when the 3DS releases?

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
  • Does your game save to the cart or the actual DS? If it saves to the cart then I guess I'm not going to restart..but if it saves to the DS system then I guess I'm SOL...and I'll have to restart.

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
  • i am planning on not starting my black game till i get a 3ds but it might be a while so i might just restart it if i do start it

iTeruri

iAm
    Years
  • ... DS games save to cart. 3DS isn't gonna enhance B/W at all. So like, nah. I'm not. o_o;

Doesn't it allow you to use the Xtransciever to talk to other people? I believe it does.

I'm not going to restart my game. Ever since Diamond I've never restarted my game. I'll wait for the 3th version to have a new Unova adventure.

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
    Years
  • Doesn't it allow you to use the Xtransciever to talk to other people? I believe it does.

I'm not going to restart my game. Ever since Diamond I've never restarted my game. I'll wait for the 3th version to have a new Unova adventure.
    Actually, you can use Xtransciever with every DS that has a camera (DSi, DSi XL, 3DS,...)

Giraffe

キリンリキ
    Years
  • I doubt I'll be restarting -- I'm putting quite a bit of work into my current game.

I doubt I'll even get a 3DS... for a while, anyway; I've just bought the Pokemon Black edition DSi.

Kendosis

Gym Leader
    Years
  • There are no graphic improvements for Pokemon on the 3DS so its pointless. Wide screen might distort the pixels even more.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • I don't see why anyone would restart their games for the 3DS release, the console gives the games no improvements what so ever, the only enhanced feature from a regular Ds to a DsI is the camera.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    I won't be doing that at all, i've got all my awsome poke's on my current save file.

I will however be using my brand spanking new 3DS (when it comes out on release day, 25th march here) be using it to transfer my pokemon from SS onto my White version. (Maybe a few on black)

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    I never restart my games. I've got both versions this time around though, so perhaps I'll restart my Black at some point. Chances are though, I probably won't play through the story again until the third version releases... by which point I should have the 3DS lol.

Zayin

#1 Team Rocket fan
    Years
  • I will start my game when the 3DS comes out. Dammit, I dreamt I had received it last night, I became sad when I woke up :(.

Back