• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Will you use Zorua or Zoroark on your team? [ #14 ]

Will you use Zorua or Zoroark?

• Total voters

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    [CSS-DIV=background-color:#ffffff;height:440px;width:700px;-moz-border-radius:10px;-moz-box-shadow: 5px 5px 8px #b1afaf;border:black solid 1px]

B/W Weekly Poll #14

Will you use Zorua or Zoroark on your team?

Zorua, along with Zoroark, were the first two Black and White Pokemon released. The fact that they aren't legendary Pokemon, yet were revealed first stands out, along with the fact that there is also a movie dedicated to them. Over the next few weeks, shiny Johto legendaries will be released in GameStop stores, enabling you to unlock Zorua and Zoroark in your games when the release date arrives. When you unlock Zorua/Zoroark, will you use them on your team?
    Also, yes this is inspired by a B/W thread made a loooong time ago.

→ I'll use them because they're rare
    → I'll use them because I like them
    → I've already chosen my team, they don't matter
    → I won't use them just because I don't like them

If you have any poll ideas, feel free to PM Kaori or myself with them. We may not use them the following week after you have suggested them, but we're likely to consider them in the near future.
    [/div]

Years
    Zorua and Zoroark are plain amazing. I doubt whether there is anyone here who doesn't want to use such amazing Pokemon at least once!
    They can freaking change their form to any other Pokemon!!!!! Nice way to trick someone. ;D

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    If Zorua/Zoroark weren't event Pokemon, I would have used them on my team. My team has also been made up.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    I have already decided on my team. However... I might use them in the future. I haven't fully explored the games yet, and I would like to try out Pokémon combinations that I've never tried. Maybe I'll use them.

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
    Years
    I'll use them just because I needed a Dark-type member on my team, and Zoroark seemed suitable. It learns nice attacks and it has a fantastic ability. :)

Years
    I loved Zorua and Zoroark when they were first revealed, and was POSITIVE that I'd have one on my team. But knowing that they're event only, I guess I won't be using them. I just don't do events. =/ But if they were simply rare to find in the wild, then of course I'd use one. :>

Andrut

Collecting dust since 1898
    Years
    Well,getting Zorua is extremely easy. Just GTS it if you have Wi-Fi. You get it in Hiun City for Pokedex,or just GTS Negotiate. If you want your own,just breed it.
    @ontopic
    I used Zoroark once and it was pretty good and fun to use. I have nothing against him,but still i prefer Fushidesome other Pokemon.

Last edited:

Garde

Fallen Angel
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2015
    I like Zorua and Zoroark, but I've already pretty much planned my team. And when it comes to dark types, I prefer Sazandora and even Lepardas (despite it being weak) to the two.

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
    I'll probably use Zoroark for some point while in the game. It depends on when I receive the Pokemon. Probably for extra, though.

As for Zorua, I'll keep it and all (for the Pokedex), but chances of using it are slim.

Porygon Z

721 and counting!
    Years
    I've also planned a good in-game team for when the B/W Italian version comes out, but I might use Zorua once I reach Castelia City, if I do some little changes in-team.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
    I plan to rotate Pokemon in and out of my team since choosing a final 6 is to hard >>

But Zoroark will be in the team. Cuz' his speed and offensive stats are the shizz ;D

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
    Years
    Yeah I've already decided to use Zoroark in one of the games I'll be getting :)

Fushigidane-Chan

Years
    I wasn't able to get either in my Japanese White, but since I'll be able to get both Celebi and the Legendary Beasts by Black and White's American release date, I do kind of want to train one when I get Black version...

Back