• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wingnut's All Request & Dedication Hour

Wingnut

Moon: 12 years and counting...
Years
  • Here they are!
    Eeveechu.gif
    Treevee.gif

8-LeggedMetagross.gif

BeachBabes.gif

PuppyPaladin: I did Flannery and Jasmine. I used Misty's body for Flannery and a swimmer's body for Jasmine (I didn't want them both to have the same body). I'm not sure who Krys is. If you show me a pic, I can do one of her for you, too. I actually like doing trainer fusions the best. :) As for the Sonic and Tails fusions, I don't think I can handle those. There are other sprite shops here that can do fusions from different game sprites. Maybe you could give one of those a try.

Last edited:

Kroko_Boy

Sp®ite®
    Years
  • Wingnut said:
    Here they are!
    Eeveechu.gif
    Treevee.gif

8-LeggedMetagross.gif

BeachBabes.gif

PuppyPaladin: I did Flannery and Jamisne. I used Misty's body for Flannery and a swimmer's body for Jasmine (I didn't want them both to have the same body). I'm not sure who Krys is. If you show me a pic, I can do one of her for you, too. I actually like doing trainer fusions the best. :) As for the Sonic and Tails fusions, I don't think I can handle those. There are other sprite shops here that can do fusions from different game sprites. Maybe you could give one of those a try.
    Wow!Thanks!(message too short)

Years
  • Wingnut said:
    Here they are!
    Eeveechu.gif
    Treevee.gif

8-LeggedMetagross.gif

BeachBabes.gif

PuppyPaladin: I did Flannery and Jasmine. I used Misty's body for Flannery and a swimmer's body for Jasmine (I didn't want them both to have the same body). I'm not sure who Krys is. If you show me a pic, I can do one of her for you, too. I actually like doing trainer fusions the best. :) As for the Sonic and Tails fusions, I don't think I can handle those. There are other sprite shops here that can do fusions from different game sprites. Maybe you could give one of those a try.

Thanks, I guess Ill go to the making sprites thread for sonic

Thanks Sunflorazumarill, Ill give credit too talking Suicune

any possiblility for may and the girl from FR/LG? Krys is the girl from Crystal

Silon

Amber for Ever!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2016
    Hey, cool stuff. Could you make me a mix of different trainers to create a female professor?

Wingnut

Years
  • Torchic and Pichu:
    EeveeTorchik.gif

Puppy Paladin:
    MayEmmaKris.gif

I can't wait to see your beach scene! Just be sure to give me credit. :D

Silon:
    ProfessorLady.gif

I love the way she turned out! Enjoy! :cheeky:

Years
  • dont worry, I will, thanks for the new pics, I started making them to, There in PALADIN's ALBUM. Also, anypossability of a marril on the side, I need it for a comic Im making, SonicPocket

Last edited:

Wingnut

Years
  • I'm not exactly sure of what you mean by a "marril on the side". Explain.

*EDIT*
    I'm still taking requests, so don't be shy, people. :D

Last edited:

bu_doko

My name is TJ!
    Years
  • Hmmm... Can you do sigs??? You are very good at spriting.

I want a water espeon with a shell like squirtle!!

This is going to look great!!

Years
  • you know how the marril sprite is face on?, well I need a sprite of him on the side

EDIT It took 2 hours but I made the sprite I needed, I found that marrils ears would be fine, I am working on sonicPocket,

I can do the rest of hoenn and Jhoto, but can you please make me the women in the Elite 4, all Tiers Except agatha, not that I am biast against older women, I just dont think she would suite the theme. could Lorelie be riding one of here Pokemon? I know thats a big ask.

Last edited:

Wingnut

Years
  • Espreon.gif

EspeonSquirtle.gif

Puppy Paladin: I couldn't find a pic of Marril facing to the side, and I don't do scratches. Maybe someone else could help you out with that one. Sorry. :(

*EDIT*
    No one requested this, but I thought I'd share it with you. A Duplica trainer sprite I made. :D :
    Duplica.gif

*EDIT 2*
    Puppy Paladin, I got Lorelei and Glacia done:
    LoreleiandLapras.gif
    Glaciabikini.gif

I'll work on the others when I have some more time. :)

*EDIT 3*
    Before you ask, I went ahead and made Duplica in a bikini for you, too. ;) :
    DuplicaBikini.gif

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Apr 11, 2009
    And one more thing, i need help with my game becouse in pokemon starter kit, the pictures are too big and aren't like in the pokemon advance game, what can i do so that they look like gba????

Years
  • Wingnut said:
    Espreon.gif

EspeonSquirtle.gif

Puppy Paladin: I couldn't find a pic of Marril facing to the side, and I don't do scratches. Maybe someone else could help you out with that one. Sorry. :(

*EDIT*
    No one requested this, but I thought I'd share it with you. A Duplica trainer sprite I made. :D :
    Duplica.gif

*EDIT 2*
    Puppy Paladin, I got Lorelei and Glacia done:
    LoreleiandLapras.gif
    Glaciabikini.gif

I'll work on the others when I have some more time. :)

*EDIT 3*
    Before you ask, I went ahead and made Duplica in a bikini for you, too. ;) :
    DuplicaBikini.gif

WOW! thanks, I wasnt gonna ask for duplica, cause anime only, but she is done so well, she's in!, Lorelie looks excelent, I could never have dont something like that!, Glacia looks great to!
    Thanks so much!, Its been pretty chaotix here(sonic pun!:D ) but I did super sonchu transforming, I cant edit, so can someone post there so I dont spam? thanx

Wingnut

Years
  • Nusegi said:
    Sunflorazumarril and wingnut, can i use ur sprites???????

You can use my sprites if you want to. Just be sure to credit me for them.

?Ho-Roudon?: I'll get your swimming Manectric girl out to you as soon as I can. I'm at work right now. :)

Back