• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Winter Haven] Ice Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoctorSlavic

Shotgun Doctor
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 23, 2011
    Psst! I think you used the wrong sprite, though I do like Froslass. If you could change it, I would be happy.

And what other Pokemon should be considered Ice Types?

I think that Cloyster shouldn't be an Ice Type, because he's a river Pokemon, and isn't ice-y.

I thought that the Piplup and Oshawott lines should have some ice, since they're walruses and penguins. I also thought that Suicune should be Ice, because it's the Aurora Pokemon.

That is all.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
    Psst! I think you used the wrong sprite, though I do like Froslass. If you could change it, I would be happy.

And what other Pokemon should be considered Ice Types?

I think that Cloyster shouldn't be an Ice Type, because he's a river Pokemon, and isn't ice-y.

I thought that the Piplup and Oshawott lines should have some ice, since they're walruses and penguins. I also thought that Suicune should be Ice, because it's the Aurora Pokemon.

That is all.

Oh! Forgive me. That's what I get for not double checking. Sorry. :nervous: I agree with suicune and oshawott line....maybe change pipulp to ice/steel or ice/water perhaps.
    Let me update the page....once again....glaceon....

ナギ

P r e p a r e .
    Years
    WOULD-BE ICETYPES?
    though i wholeheartedly agree with Suicune having to be an ICEtype.. somehow despite it being a penguin, i don't think the Piplup-line should've been ICE.
    also.. Milotic might as well have been ice.
    though again, it'd be a WATER/ICEtype. anyone any other ideas besides +WATER? XD;
    maybe Pachirisu, colour-wise? XD;

that is all, again, for now. :3

thefallensrvnge

The Last Ice Trainer.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2011
    Hello!

I was wondering if it's not too late to join? I'm an ice trainer so this looks like my kind of club.

Favorite Ice-type: Furiijio (Cryogonal) at the moment

Pokemon that should be ice I think is Empoleon. If not him, I would really like an ice/steel type pokemon. Tho the fire/fighting moves would be deadly on them.

DVK

Hack based-God
    Years
    sorry for being inactive in the group.
    i could actually see the oshawott line being ice type, if you change dewott's and samurotts armor to ice looking then it would fit....

other than that, i'm going to try and sprite the pokemon of which i said i would in my earlier posts, anyway's i thought up of a new topic:

Make your own Ice type Pokemon.

use the template or make your own.

Features:
    Habitat:
    Region:
    Moveset:
    Pre/Evolutions:

plus any other information you want to include.

ナギ

P r e p a r e .
    Years
    welcome to our new member & excuse my absence. tho i cant say much more posting has been done since then.. XD;

MAKE AN ICEtype!
    um.. i'll make one! but um,
    that's gonna take some time if i wanna be original, so i cant post one here right away.
    also im not too good at drawing so i'll just leave a description of its phenotype ~
    unless you REALLY want me to, i'll try, but dont expect anything great. XD;

anyway, g'day everyone :3.

DVK

Hack based-God
    Years
    Arachnice(Arachnid and ice) ice/bug
    The Frost bug pokemon
    "Arachnice eat over 100Lbs of ice and snow every day, they spit out a cold venom which freezes it's enemies so it can find safety."

Features:think of a black widow but the abdomen and thorax being quite skinny, and having kinda like white/pale blue fur all over it's body kinda like a tarantula, and black fangs.
    Habitat:Tree's around snowy towns.
    Region:Sinnoh
    Moveset:it's man ice move would be ice fang, and use a few other's via level up like ice beam, bug moves like bug bite and u-turn via level up.
    Pre/Evolutions:Gracider level 42

i will do gracider later

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years

Username: zappyspiker
    Reason to Join: I love ice Pokemon and I used to be in the Ice Fanclub 2 years ago
    Choose 1 Pokemon:
    Sneasel

Answer any current topic
    Which Ice Type is your favorite?
    Sneasel <- Why else is it my partner. I guess he's my favorite because he's part dark which is my second favorite type of pokemon. Another thing I like about him is his speed which is one charaacterstic I like pokemon to have

Which pokemon shouldn't or should be ice types?
    To be honest Ice is a type that doesn't seem out of place. All the Ice types look or feel as they should be Ice types

ナギ

P r e p a r e .
    Years
    hey hey, two new members! again! woo!
    and one i remember from the previous ICEclub... hee hee.

Favorite Ice Type: Swinub <3 (Swinub would have been my partner, but I don't like sharing)
    um, you know.. if you want Swinub that badly, i could just take another pardnerpokemon.. i know the feeling of not liking to share XD;

also designing an ICEtype is not going too well so far. so um. just wait a little longer XD;

Years
    *waves hand* Pick me!! xD

Username: Diamond1304
    Reason to Join: I LOVE ICE TYPES, I even have a Hail Team. <3
    Choose 1 Pokemon: Luke the Vanillite
    Answer any current topic: Which Ice Type is your favorite? It must be either Vanilluxe or Glaceon, so hard to choose!! XD

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
    Hello!

I was wondering if it's not too late to join? I'm an ice trainer so this looks like my kind of club.

Favorite Ice-type: Furiijio (Cryogonal) at the moment

Pokemon that should be ice I think is Empoleon. If not him, I would really like an ice/steel type pokemon. Tho the fire/fighting moves would be deadly on them.

Good, and sorry for being inactive. Hello to you too. :] Your Cryogonal will be up shortly. ....nice avatar.

Ice Type Fanclubs die too quickly :/ I was active in one previously, but it fell into slump. Well time to join the new one!

Partner: Dewey the Dewgong

Favorite Ice Type: Swinub <3 (Swinub would have been my partner, but I don't like sharing)

Ice types suit me.

I agree, already I was offline for a lot of days....o.0 I'm trying to revive it when I get the chance though, so don't expect this one to die so early...it will live. Dewgong is up in a few minutes, and what do you say that you don't like sharing? Don't worry, I don't like sharing either in some cases......erp.

Username: zappyspiker
    Reason to Join: I love ice Pokemon and I used to be in the Ice Fanclub 2 years ago
    Choose 1 Pokemon:
    Sneasel

Answer any current topic
    Which Ice Type is your favorite?
    Sneasel <- Why else is it my partner. I guess he's my favorite because he's part dark which is my second favorite type of pokemon. Another thing I like about him is his speed which is one charaacterstic I like pokemon to have

Which pokemon shouldn't or should be ice types?
    To be honest Ice is a type that doesn't seem out of place. All the Ice types look or feel as they should be Ice types

You're in. Sneasel is my favorite ice type too.....and weavile, ahem. I like the movepool and speed of course, speed is just good. I also like the attack/speed combination. Problem is, it's defense....let's not go there. Sneasel will be up. :]

*waves hand* Pick me!! xD

Username: Diamond1304
    Reason to Join: I LOVE ICE TYPES, I even have a Hail Team. <3
    Choose 1 Pokemon: Luke the Vanillite
    Answer any current topic: Which Ice Type is your favorite? It must be either Vanilluxe or Glaceon, so hard to choose!! XD

You are in Diamond1304. Hail team? Go rad! You will be greatly appreciated here. Oh, and if you're wondering, comparing Glaceon and Vanilluxe, Vanilluxe has the highest stat of all ice actually...I believe...not sure, but I've heard it somewhere.

Last edited:

Skip Class

Years
    Oh, and if you're wondering, comparing Glaceon and Vanilluxe, Vanilluxe has the highest stat of all ice actually...I believe...not sure, but I've heard it somewhere.

I'm not sure about it being the best ice type but I know that Vanilluxe's base stats is slightly higher than glaceon
    Any new topics?

TheFuturePokemon

Natural.....
    Years
    -Username- TheFuturePokemon
    -Reason to Join- Cause i love Ice types
    -Choose 1 Pokemon- Lapras

-Which Ice Type is your favorite?- Lapras - The intellectual advanced Pokémon

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
    -Username- TheFuturePokemon
    -Reason to Join- Cause i love Ice types
    -Choose 1 Pokemon- Lapras

-Which Ice Type is your favorite?- Lapras - The intellectual advanced Pokémon

Good, I am going to get you in the members list soon. Hope this gets better....the activeness I mean.

Snow Phoenix

The transient snowman
    Years
    hey hey, two new members! again! woo!
    and one i remember from the previous ICEclub... hee hee.

um, you know.. if you want Swinub that badly, i could just take another pardnerpokemon.. i know the feeling of not liking to share XD;

also designing an ICEtype is not going too well so far. so um. just wait a little longer XD;
    Nah. I can deal with it and besides... I still think that Dewgong needs more love <3 Dewgong isn't the best stat-wise, but I still think it's a pretty cool looking Pokemon and there's the Dewgong's horn meme x3

Designing an Ice type

I came up with one a long time ago. Sickophant the illness Pokemon. It's a pun on the words Sick, Scyophant, and Elephant :P I never got around to really fleshing it out, but it's there in the air.

Years
    Design an Ice type

Long ago, I had one for a Water/Ice type Pokemon that could have either Drizzle or Snow Warning. I coined its line, Selesier and Freezellio. Selesier is a play of the words 'sleet' and 'glacier' while Freezellio is a mix around 'freeze' and 'drizzle'. I themed them on sleet, which is frozen rain. XD

Skip Class

Years
    Design an Ice type

Well I was never one for creating a new Pokemon but I always wanted a combination of Ice and Electric (not counting Rotom) or a Fire and Ice which would be an awesome combo

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Design an Ice type
    I be quite honest I've always wanted to see a Fire/Ice one (which like Fire/Water can screw with people's minds). I'm not too sure what type of Pokemon it would be, as I think one of the only type of animal that would even be able to pull it off is a Dragon (but of course, Dragons have half-dragon on most accounts). Another Ice/Electric One would be fun to see as well. /just talking types because she sucks at coming up with actual pokemon.

Skip Class

Years
    To be honest I'd really like to give Ice a combo with all the other types it hasn't already had a combo with:

Normal
    Fire
    Fighting
    Poison
    Rock
    Bug
    Steel

More Ghost + Ice would be cool too (2 ain't enough). It'd be pretty cool to see Bug and Ice too :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back