• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Winter Haven] Ice Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Interesting Ice type combo: Snover and Abomasnow win for now. Ice and fire would beat them by a small margin.

@Musketeer: Glaceon is my favorite one, too. What is your reason? Mine is my general love for the eeveelutions in general. I waited since gold and silver for the ice typed one. I was not disappointed.

Last edited:
    Years
  • ~Sign Up~

Username: Musketeer

Reason for enrollment: Ice is one of my favorite types, as it can bring down even dragons!

Chosen Pokémon: Glaceon

Current Topic: Which Ice type Pokémon has the most interesting typing?
    Answer: Probably Froslass with Ghost/Ice pairing. Imagine finding an abandoned structure somewhere in the cold reaches of nowhere... then, all of a sudden, a Ghost Pokémon appears! Would be quite the scare! I would have chosen Froslass as my starter here, had Glaceon not been available.

Hi Musketeer, welcome!

So, your partner is well, expected. I know how popular Eeveelutions tend to be. Glaceon's my fave Eeveelution btw.

Dying Light

Pegasus Knight
    Years
  • Hi Musketeer, welcome!

So, your partner is well, expected. I know how popular Eeveelutions tend to be. Glaceon's my fave Eeveelution btw.
    Thanks for the welcome!

I know, the Eeveelutions just tend to be my favorite Pokémon due to their unique attributes compared to other Pokémon.

ewsmith said:
    Interesting Ice type combo: Snover and Abomasnow win for now. Ice and fire would beat them by a small margin.

@Musketeer: Glaceon is my favorite one, too. What is your reason? Mine is my general love for the eeveelutions in general. I waited since gold and silver for the ice typed one. I was not disappointed.
    Well, I have always favored the ice type. It's seemingly amazing, hard to describe, and destructive when it wants to be. Elegant would describe it. And, since I absolutely think that the Eeveelutions are my favorites, that helps make my decision too.
    Ice is invigorating.

I have always wanted to find an actual ice cave, somewhat like the one in HG/SS (Seafoam Islands), adrift on an island.

Last edited:
    Years
  • @Musketeer: I want a frozen forest in the games. I've always been disappointed by what the developers do to the ice type. Almost like they said "Oops. Forgot ice. Stick them there." I hope that this changes in Black/White 2. Not holding my breath, though.

@Everyone: Do you think that Black/White 2 world map will be frozen (with ice)? Will there be ice types everywhere?

8bitSilence

"I HAVE FURY!"
    Years
    • Age 29
    • USA
    • Seen Jan 26, 2013
    -Username- 8bitSilence
    -Reason to Join- Ice is a very interesting type with quite a bit of variation.
    -Choose 1 Pokemon- Glaceon
    Which Ice type Pokémon has the most interesting typing?
    -Delibird. Ice+Flying seems interesting imo.
    Do you think that Black/White 2 world map will be frozen (with ice)? Will there be ice types everywhere?
    -I'm definitely hoping for more Ice Pokemon in various places. The amount of Ice currently in the games is pretty minimal...

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Really sorry guys but this club needs closing due to the owner not having been on in over a month :c But I really like Ice types so someone please remake this club soon! :D Or if anyone's interested in claiming ownership of this club then that's fine too; just send me or Olli97 a PM and we'll transfer it. ^^ But I suggest remaking it instead c:

~Closed

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back