• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

WISD0M T33Th?!

wisd0m teeth?

• have taken them out

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • have not yet taken them out

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • don't even have wisdom teeth yet

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters

Hakudoushi-kun

Guardian of the Northern Souls
    Years
    Recently, a lot of ppl I know have started removing their wisdom teeth. i heard that the dentist has to put you in anesthsia(right spelling? O.O) and yank the teeth out. i'm reallly freaked. do you have to get them taken out?!!! DX *dies* well anyway here's the real question: how many have gotten their wisdom teeth out and how many haven't at all (lucky!!! XP)

Naminé

ナミネ..
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2011
    It would be a matter of time for Naminé to take out her wisdom teeth, as it is the case for most others, so shall it be a safe assumption for Naminé to guess along the same line. Though it is uncertain what time it will be done, but the operation has to be done~

That is, assuming, her time here is not up yet by then... who will truly know the future to such great extent? At least, that will not be herself...

DoomKitty

Local Crazed Catgirl
    Years
    I got my wisdom teeth removed. It didn't hurt at all, I was awake the whole time, the annoying part was the craaaaaacccccckkkkkk when they popped out! However, I seem to be growing in a SECOND set of wisdom teeth [well at least one tooth!] Odd isn't it?

♥Nova♥

Ignore the Funny Farm
    Years
    I actually just had mine taken out several weeks ago. *Shudders at the rememberence of the pain.* Thank goddness for Laughing Gass. XD

I'd like to thank Jell-O's Chocolate Pudding and KFC's Mashed Potatoes for being the only thing I could eat during my Recoving. XD At least it's all over now.

Years
    I had mine removed over four years ago (if my memory's correct, it was on March 28th, 2002. Heh). While they absolutely didn't need to come out at that time, the orthodontist said that it might be better to remove them anyways, just in case, since it looked as though I could have problems with them later on. It actually wasn't as bad as I thought it would be; I think the worst part for me was being forbidden from eating solid food for a while...

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    Mine haven't even come through yet. XD I am absolutely dreading getting them taken out, though. Especially after seeing how much pain my dad was in a few months ago. Blah. D:

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
    Same as teh ubermighty!Karli-li, Mari's haven't grown yet. :o And I'd rather not think about getting them taken out; dentists scare me. :< My friends convinced me that the dentists are ebil and are plotting to take over the world by... uh, taking out people's teeth. Or something like that. X3;

Back