• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

With sleepy eyes, you watch and find it hard to believe

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
    hmm probably either a Pidgeot or a Dragonair. mmmm Dragonair, that way I can fly to wherever I want to and it can make it rain when theres track practice xDD

Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2010
    So hard to choose...

its one of these : Ralts, Larvitar, sneasel, beldum, dratini... probably more choices but i can't think of any right now.

if they didn't evolve, then its either ralts, larvitar, or beldum... or maybe teddiursa or riolu..

ITS TOO HARD TO CHOOSE!~

reyzn

Years
    Definitely Rapidash. Every time I see a horse, I tell myself that if I ever get one, I'd name it Rapidash.

institutions

ain't that a kick in the head?
    Years
    Easiest question ever.
    Glaceon.

My favorite type (ice) and my favorite pokemon of that type. Probably my favorite pokemon overall.

Plus, it's not only strong, it's cute. Seriously, who'd walk around with a Jynx (or equally ugly pokemon)?

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    I wouldn't mind walking with Jynx, and I'd freeze those people who has something negative to say about it.

Lostworld

cosmic castaway
    Years
    I wouldn't mind Jynx too, though it always used to scare me as a kid. I'd never be able to choose but if it came down to it, I'd end up with a grass type most likely. Maybe a Bulbasaur or Chikorita. But I love water types too... D:

Philosoraptor

Spiral King
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 11, 2010
    Munchlax, man, all the way.

And then he'll turn into a Snorlax and we'll be bros.

Lieutenant Unstable

Camelot Castaway
    Years
    OMG. I'm torn between Ponyta and Squirtle. Ponyta, because I love horses and fire, and the episode with the Laramie Ranch is one of my FAVORITE all time episodes.

But Squirtle is my favorite pokemon. He's cute and sounds funny and I could carry him around as Squirtle and Wartortle, then when he evolved into Blastoise, I could ride around on his back! ^_^ Plus, come on, how much fun would he be in the summertime? So I pick Squirtle. I love him to bits. <3

Aureol

Kanto/Electric-Type Enthusiast
    Years
    I'd go with Eevee. I would choose Jolteon, but his fur is kinda... spiky.

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
    Years
    wait, wait, wait.
    hold up, so you are saying that the absol that follows me around is just a figment of my imagination brought on my a combination of playing too much pokemon and HGSS?
    just kidding.... but i would love an absol, it would scare people away with its evil looks.

Steelix8

The Undertaker
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2014
    This is a tough question...

But I think I'd have to go with a Shiny Nidoking. Nidoking's are just such badasses...easily one of my favorite (if not my favorite) pokemon. We could just chill and be bros and check out hot chicks and Nidoqueens while chillin downtown :).

DXrobots

Just a passing through trainer
    Years
    I would love an eevee because it seems like a good pokemon to grow awith and go with on adventure eventually having it evolve into an umbreon

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
    It'd be a Lapras so it can carry me on the water , and in the seas , far away from the shore ...

I hate noisy beaches . I love staying on quiet ones . Sooo , Lapras is perfect cuz' it can take me far away on the water .

Ev Trainer X

Your average insane gamer
    Years
    That's a tough question, but I'd have to say Ralts. It evolves into my favorite Psychic type, and it'd be cool to have a psychic partner.

Either that or Vulpix. They're fluffy.

Pokegirl98

Just an Average Fangirl
    Years
    Well.....I WOULD say Munchlax, because it's my all-time favorite pokemon, but it would eat my house and ask for seconds, so....
    AHH, hard. I guess....riolu or lucario, beacause it's ilke a dog, and it's sooo cute, and it can be my bodyguard. or squirtle, because it's like a turtle, it could swim with me at meets, and i could bring it anywhere cause it's small.

Back