• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

With sleepy eyes, you watch and find it hard to believe

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    That a Pokeball is beside you.
    You start wondering if it's all a dream since you're still so sleepy, but it's actually reality.
    Then suddenly, before you could even fully realize what's going on, the Pokeball releases the Pokemon from inside of it with a red beam on its own, and you stop doing anything else and start wishing with all your heart, "I wish whatever Pokemon is emerging is a bzzt"

Let's admit it. Almost all of us great fans, specially the ones from the beginning, have wished to get a real Pokemon for ourselves once in our lives, even I have.
    So, what Pokemon is that bzzt for you?
    This is basically asking that if you could have a Pokemon in real life, what would you want it to be?
    Try not to make it more that one Pokemon, and try to avoid Legendary Pokemon.
    But you can still break these conditions if you wish to.
    A reason for your choice is preferred.

Personally, I can't decide yet. It's tough if its just one.
    But a Ditto would be nice... Because I can do a lot of things using a Ditto...
    Or maybe a cat-like Pokemon for a pet... Because I think that would be adorable!

Edit: Movesets don't really make much of an impact, since your Pokemon is the only one imagined to be in your world.
    Also, evolution is possible if through leveling up or something along the line, but not possible if items are required. In that case, you could just wish for the evolved Pokemon.
    And it would obviously have risks of creating problems and fears in the mind of normal people if they see your Pokemon, so would you try and hide it?
    Maybe people could start hunting yours down if you walk with it in front of everybody. It could be like an attempt of a superhero to hide their identity, lol.

Last edited:

Coin

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    I like your Ditto suggestion.
    Hmm... Probably an Espeon. It's one of my favorites, as far as looks.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Lucario, definitely. Other options would be Espeon, Ninetails (so fluffy...), or... something small... lol, how about Natu?

PachiPachi

The Pachirisu freak!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 3, 2011
    Mine would be Pachirisu! I just find it so irresistably cute! It's moveset and stats aren't so bad either.

Dimenticato

Bounty Hunter
    Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2010
    I'd have a Pokemon that reflects my dark and silent nature...

Umbreon, or maybe Espeon. So huggable yet so powerful.

Arcanemage

Arcanine at heart!
    Years
    It would be Arcanine so that I could ride off into the mountains with him and become the most powerful trainer mankind has ever seen!

*Woh that sounded like something that Giovanni would say* O.O

Hatenko

Hiya!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2010
    i think that the pokemon's stage should be at least somewhat similar to whatever the age is of the person, so i'd definitely love to have a dusclops. having several jynx/wigglytuff/clefable/blissey to be housekeepers may sound cruel, but just picture a delia-mime relationship. having some cats (purugly, persian, espeon, glaceon, delcatty) would be fun too.

The Cynic

♥ These Perfect Abattoirs ♥
    Years
    Castform or Ralts or Beldum

All suit different elements of my personality. I would obviously catch more later though! I'd catch the other two and a Swablu and a Wailmer at least.

Shuckleman

The Awesome
    Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2010
    Shuckle. He can make juice for me, and can be used as a shield, plus, his shell would make a good bowling ball.

Ayselipera

Although Bellsprout is my favorite Pokemon I'm going to go with Smoochum. Jynx is one of my favorite Pokemon and I personally think it would be cooler to have a Smoochum and then evolve it into Jynx and form a psychic connection with it. Plus I really enjoy the cold and with Jynx being an ice type Pokemon too we could enjoy the snow together. :D

Spikey-Eared Pichu

Pichu-pi!
    Years
    Eevee. Simply because it's like a widdle kitten and it'll eventually grow into an elegant Espeon =3

Alternate choice would be Mew because it can transform into any other Pokemon and it's cute =)

Back